I Don't like the U.S. Anymore (BlakeAUnderA)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by BlakeSenpai, Aug 9, 2016.

1. BlakeSenpai

BlakeSenpai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Minecraft:
    Dankyrie
    Well like @Venom_Snake I literally hate the country I live in. I'm going to give my opinion some meaning by giving a bit of information about modern day North America.

Ok so first thing is that we idolize people with the most laughable intelligence in the world.
    For example this handsome young man right here
    [​IMG]
    Justin Bieber is an example of someone who thinks he is better than one of the most iconic figures in pop music. He said that he's a better performer than Prince. Really?!! I know Prince ODed, but Bieber pissed in a janitor's bucket, and got arrested for drag racing. Fucking drag racing! Come on America!

Well that's not all my friends in fact there's more.

[​IMG]

This lovely gentleman, Donald J. Trump, is a businessman with countless bankrupt companies, and one of the saddest excuses of an attention seeker I have ever seen in my entire life. The worst part is people actually think this guy is capable of being the President of the United States! What?!!! People actually think this guy with the IQ equivalent with that of a rotting pinecone, can make this country up and running. I'm disappointed.

[​IMG]

Then we have this beautiful young lady who goes by the name of Kim Kardashian. She is best known for being a well known character on the show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians, which is probably one of the few shows that have made me want to vomit of how horrid it is. The main reason this show makes me want to puke is because, well it's reality TV, meaning that it's fucking disease ridden with idiocity. I mean idolize Kim Kardashian who's famous for being on a dumb TV show with her sisters who are just as stupid. And don't even get me started on Kanye.

Ok so next I would to discuss how pretty much most of the country are filthy obese couch potatoes who live in their mums basement. Think about it. so many of the country is filled with internet trolls who should be in college. But no they'd rather DDOS kids while they stroke their greasy neck beard. I've had enough, as if I wasn't disgusted by this country enough as it is.

ItsJerry, TheMint, Miner and 3 others like this.
  2. KaiserVenom

KaiserVenom Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    KronprinzVenom
    I don't hate America, I hate our government, if I could I would dispose of all of our bad leaders and replace them with ones that are fit for their positions.
    America at its core is a great country, with free market capitalism, it was what made our country what it is today.
    The people of America I do dislike, but do not hate, because there is a lot a good apples mixed in with the bad ones, and I am proud to be one of them.
    Trump, I don't like either, but he is better than the alternative option, and he actually has an IQ between 120-130, and clearly he has to be that smart to be a billionaire, through years of hard work and managing his business. Not saying he is the greatest candidate ever though.
    The U.S, in my opinion needs to get off its ass and restore what made this country great in the first place.

I like Russia a lot though, and I will explain why.
    I respect their president over the U.S's current one, which is very sad, but true in my case. Russian people are fun anyway lol.

The rest I unconditionally agree with however.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    dinoceros, Smg and Emeritus_IV like this.
  3. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    "I hate the country I live in, because donald trump and other nusiances." I like GradeAUnderA and people who try to rant like him, don't just take it too far though.
    As far as I know, Bieber is Canadian. Yeah yeah he's had a bad history but people change. We all need to forgive him for what he's done. His reputation has been sky high since his "Sorry" song came out anyways so, he's not much of a big deal anymore. Forget about the past, and just think about the future, what he has in store for us. Bieber isn't a little squeakerboy anymore, since his "Baby" song came out which got lots of hate *over 6.5+ million dislikes*, despite his similar personality to 7 years ago, you can't judge him because of that, because these days, everyone decieves people over who has "the softest skin" or "the worst coloured hair", or something more immature than that, because I live in this excuse of a world, and society is just as worse.

You might come to think about Jacob Sartorius. Yes, I'm talking about "the next gen. cringe master", as most people might say. Back in 2010 this would probably be Justin Bieber, but now Biebs has changed, we can't judge him anymore. Dangit. *Not that I wanted to keep insulting him* Back to the topic, people change, Give him a chance, he's only 13, and he only has 2 songs. He'll get better eventually, but for now, he will just have to plow through the hate and the cyberbullying. Sorry, Jacob.

I don't think Donald Trump has ever been President of a certain nation, so I don't think you can judge him since you haven't given him a chance. What I'm saying is, give him a chance. Sure he might look like a dumbo *taken out live* but seriously I can't say anything bad about him, I don't live in the U.S, and even I have never travelled to U.S. Most might think I'm afraid of this guy, but I'm not. What I'm saying is you haven't seen him be president, so I don't think you know what he can do. Contrary to popular belief, this world underestimates power. Donald I.M.O looks like a very smart man, and seems like he has everything in control. But then again, I could be wrong. I have to defend myself here because, of course, it's my opinion.

"Hey look he's making another excuse because he thinks trumpet boy is good guy"

I don't know much about Kim Kardashian, but I can say her reputation is dashing. Literally. And this is not in a good way. Kim is blowing up because she "broke the internet" apparently. But this is society, this is what we live in, and this is what we have to deal with. She is getting fame because she has a reality TV show, big deal, yeah? Well, yeah, I guess. Great choice of picture, by the way, as I would have not picked a more ridiculous picture. I agree with Kim being the big deal, but not too much of the big deal. U.S has problems. Lots. And Kim is one of the problems that the U.S doesn't have to deal with as much as other horrid people who are getting accusated. Like Jacob because people are stomping all over him, by people, from other nations.
    Another typical american stereotype.

TL;DR; America: it's just like a garden, it's full of blooming flowers, and on the other hand, it's full of rotten vegetables. Give people a chance. or rather society.

TreeKillerMan, j0sef, Cha0s_x and 2 others like this.
  4. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    FYI: Beiber was born and raised in Canada, not America. Sooo we're kinda responsible for that one.

And that's why Canadians apologize so much.

Sorry.

ItsJerry, Emeritus_IV, j0sef and 7 others like this.
  5. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

US itself isn't bad, it's just the vocal part of the labor class, and the corrupt politicians that ruin everything. As for the shitty celebrities, they're only famous because people, usually in the labor class, just love watching drama in other peoples' lives, to divert attention from drama in their own families. If a US was a truly shitty country, then it wouldn't have produced great men and women, such as Lincoln, FDR, JFK, and so many other people.

Miner, Cha0s_x, Sakujo and 1 other person like this.
  6. Cha0s_x

Cha0s_x MrBubblyNaruto

Minecraft:
    MrBubblyNaruto|Cha0s_x
    Basically you don't like America because of celebrities, and stereotypical Americans? Said stereotypical Americans don't exactly sit in a high population like you say.

7. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

[QUOTE="TheHarryzx, post: 904339, member: 6243"
    You might come to think about Jacob Sartorius. Yes, I'm talking about "the next gen. cringe master", as most people might say. Back in 2010 this would probably be Justin Bieber, but now Biebs has changed, we can't judge him anymore. Dangit. *Not that I wanted to keep insulting him* Back to the topic, people change, Give him a chance, he's only 13, and he only has 2 songs. He'll get better eventually, but for now, he will just have to plow through the hate and the cyberbullying.[/QUOTE]
    These 2 songs have more autotune than you think. He sounds like a robot at that point, and Justin Bieber could hit notes fairly well 3 YEARS YOUNGER. He might get better, but that will take a VERY long time.
    Enough about roasting Jacob tho

Yeah, I agree, America can be really crappy. Most of the people who proclaim themselves to be gods discriminate against people for what they wear, their color and change their ENTIRE PERSONALITY based on what hashtag is trending so they look good to others. It's a real shame.

8. ItzJackson

ItzJackson Premium | Guitar Player | Idiot Donator

Minecraft:
    ItzJackson_
    I love America. Sure, our country has some idiotic excuses for human beings, but what country doesn't?

9. Kick_In_Ass_

Kick_In_Ass_ Lol Donator

That's the reason why he has a hit song named 'Sorry'

PhantomStar and vipa like this.