I DIED 2 TIMES IN A ROW WHEN I WAS FLYING

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by KemalYigit, Aug 8, 2017.

1. KemalYigit

KemalYigit

Your username: xKemalYigitx

In which minigame/server does the bug occur:Skyblock

Detailed description of bug: first i was flying and i was afk for five minutes. when i came back i was dead and all my stuff was gone. i talked to an admin and he said that i might be lying. RIGHT NOW i died again when ı was watching a video and respawned and guess what ??? all my stuff are gone my villager eggs my diamond axe (enchanted) and two stacks of sand. ı had 6 more villager eggs to put it in my farm. NOW THEY ARE GONE HURRAY !!!!!

2. untuned

untuned Donator

Minecraft:
    untuned
    you need evidence to prove your case

Hurricane2001 likes this.
  3. KemalYigit

KemalYigit

dude. should i take the pic of the mc saying that 'You Died!' ?
    do u guys actually want me to take the picture of that ?

4. kedio

kedio Donator

Actually, no. We need actual proof. "You died." isn't enough. We at least need a video recording of this happening so staff members can find a way to solve this.

Hurricane2001 and Bruhtrash like this.
  5. KemalYigit

KemalYigit

ı was afk how am i supposed to know that i was gonna die while flying ;?

6. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    Possibly try to recreate the issue and record it this time or record it if you fly and goo afk again?
    Otherwise it is stated in the rules that the staff team need evidence and full evidence so that's all I can suggest.

7. kedio

kedio Donator

Maybe add a bit more detail, because I don't really understand what you're trying to say. All I understand is that you died while flying AFK. Anything else?
    EDIT:
    Like Tence said, maybe recreate the moment? The Staff Team needs all the details. Recording the recreation could give them an idea.

Bruhtrash likes this.
  8. KemalYigit

KemalYigit

I was flying and i was up high so no skeletons or anything would shoot me. I had to eat my lunch so I stayed afk for 5 mins. Afterwards I realised that I was dead. I told an admin he said he needs evidence. I had no evidence so I had to leave all my stuff behind and continue playing sb again. I had to stay afk for 30 secs to go and drink glass of water. When i came back I was dead again. I was all the way up again so no mobs would shoot me. When i came back i realised that i was dead.

9. kedio

kedio Donator

Since you were AFK while really high, can you try to go back up to that height? Perhaps you couldn't fly that high or something. We need better evidence than just you saying it. Screenshots, video recordings, witnesses, anything.