I did a thing again + Why I haven't done these in a while.

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by Snakehammer19, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Snakehammer19

Snakehammer19 An Adult with Mediocre Talents Donator

Minecraft:
    Lyricismly
    Yep another one of these things. :P

This time I have decided to work a little bit more on the background and trying to make it more darker. I also decided to extrude some parts of this skin and the sword.

The summary of this was to say that the darkness was slowly closing in and monsters will soon come out of the darkness and spread it throughout the world. So the remaining light that dwells in the darkness will rebel and will hope to bring back all that was taken by darkness.

Here's the results:

Front:
    Testing Out Shadows 1 Rendering Result.png

Back:
    Testing Out Shadows 2 Rendering Result.png
    As a bonus for this, I added the wither so that it will blend in with the darkness. More of the extrusion done on the sword is mostly seen on the back. Also an edited Minecon 2012 cape is used.

EXPLANATION:
    As time progresses, this software is becoming more and more easy and also more complex to use. But I haven't given up on it. I continue to use this program a lot however, I just have less time to actually mess around with it now. Since I am in school now, I'm focusing on getting that done and also getting other things outside of school. My classes can be really difficult at times (especially my freaking Spanish class since everyone in there ruins the entire class experience for me) since there are times that I don't know what to expect. But whenever I get some time off or get done with work, I try my best to work with programs that are new and uncommon or familiar to me. I've also been trying to pay attention what has been happening around the server and such. Since I haven't been on in a while, I'm asking around the server in order to know what has been happening. I'm also checking out other people's creations in the Creation Showcase forum. I've seen a lot of very good creative artwork and I've often try to be different from them and make my own artwork. I get new material during times in order to create something that is very creative from scratch. There are other obstacles in the way of what I like to do best, but I will do all I can to get past these obstacles and reach my goals.

Thank you for reading this.

I really want to thank those that have supported me all this way since my first creation in September 2015. Thanks to you guys, I've been getting better at animating and rendering since then. You guys are the best ^-^. Always do your best to reach the goal you desire.

Snakehammer19

Flurried and ZeusV like this.
  2. PhantomTNT

PhantomTNT mmm foxy Donator

Minecraft:
    PhantomTNT
    nice

Snakehammer19 likes this.
  3. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Nice rendering, Snakehammer19!
    I love the lighting design! Keep it up!

4. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    FUCK DUDE i mean the poses are good but wtf is that lighting. like its brighter than an albino person ey

5. Snakehammer19

Minecraft:
    Lyricismly
    Yea I noticed that. Still working with it.

ZeusV likes this.
  6. HulloDewe

HulloDewe Giant Hawaiian Roll

Minecraft:
    BundleOfHullo
    What rendering software do you use XD

7. Snakehammer19

Minecraft:
    Lyricismly
    Cinema 4D

ZeusV likes this.
  8. ZeusV

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Have you ever considering doing a render animation?

9. Snakehammer19

Minecraft:
    Lyricismly
    I have thought of it. However, since there the computer I currently use may not be strong enough to handle a big animation or so, I keep animated renders short until its ready or if I get a new computer.

ZeusV likes this.
  10. ZeusV

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    Nice, I've been planning to do a render film with voice acting, the difficult thing is doing the mouth shapes and timing the sound.