How to win every HC game

Discussion in 'Herobrine's Chamber' started by craftingdickson, Jul 17, 2015.

1. craftingdickson

craftingdickson

Hi guys,
    I've been playing HC (Herobrine's Chamber) for a year now, and after the huge update, I think that HC is one of the most unique games ever in MC (Minecraft). Recently, I saw a thread about strategies on every minigame, however it's outdated. So today, I'm going to tell you guys how to win every HC game, without hacks, or mods, or dark magic!

Spleef
    Just run around and avoid people, avoid those who attempt to make an island too as others might sneak up to you.

Last Man Standing (Sword)
    Run to the center! Why? Because aggressive players will always try to kill the players next to them by running towards their left or right, however, the center is a big patch of empty space, so why try and kill others when you can just watch others killing one another. And of course, don't actually wait there and do nothing, when a lot of players are playing, always pay attention if someone sneaks up to you. If someone is after you, turn your back against them and run. Why? Because if the chaser landed a hit on you, it knocks further AWAY from him/her! Well, don't overdo that either.

Chop the wood!
    Hmm...I don't think there are much strategies to this. Just keep in mind that white logs are birch, brown (and short tree) is oak, tall dark brown (with a lot of leaves) is spruce, tall goldenish brown is jungle.

Get to the target
    Run to the edge and then throw your ender pearl, this not just reduces the distance between you and the target, it also lowers the risk of missing. Remember to throw a little higher than the target when it is far.

The floor is disappearing under you!
    Try and run towards an empty space before blocks start to disappear. Then try and run along the edges. Avoid others (if they are in front of you), and cut the ones behind you by not jumping. Also try and push yourself closer to the middle by blocking others' way to the middle. Follow the blue line to cut red line!
    [​IMG]

Darude Anvilstorm
    Look straight up, when there's an anvil that you think might crush you, nudge yourself a little bit.

Sumo
    Run to the center, then try keeping yourself in the middle as long as you can by knocking people out. To further knock people out, do crits (critical hits). Jump and hit the player when you're coming DOWN (not when jumping up, MC only turn hits that happen when the player is in a downward motion into crits). You should see white cross particles (in default texture pack)

Wool Platforms
    Continuously sprint and jump, especially on the last round!

Crafting
    Well you have to know the recipe in the first place. Then use these helpful mouse tips to help you. To split an item into 1 by 1, Left click and pick up the whole slot to the crafting grid, right click once on the selected grid slot. To do a shaped crafting (which means the item is shaped in the grid like the output, e.g. Golden leggings), Left click and pick up the whole slot to the crafting grid, right click and drag along the grid slots you want. Shift-click the output to let it auto enter the inventory.

Get to the top
    Jump before you go onto the ladder. Knock the people beside you. When you fall, try and keep yourself on the ladder. Avoid crowded places

Jump in the lava
    Try aiming for the lava near the platform.

Paintball
    Aim where the red circles are, players often spawn there
    [​IMG]
    , then run up and charge the other team. Try predicting their path, aim like the green line (Alex wants to kill Steve):
    [​IMG]
    Get to the ceiling
    First move back a LITTLE, then jump and build (towering). Watch out for people to knock you off!

Math
    It'll be best if you know how to do mental math, like: 459+136=
    4+1=5,5+3=8,9+6=15, so 8+1=9, so the answer is 595
    Or get a calculator next to you and be sure to type fast!

Bow shootout!
    Same as LMS, but try not the be far away from players because the chance of you getting shot is very high. And same as paintball, try predicting people's path. When you hit a player, he/she gets knockbacked a little which is easy for you to aim to get another shot, and he/she will get knockbacked again, this is called bowspam, try release and pull again very quickly. Beware of other players around you!
    (Yellow is knockback)
    [​IMG]

Get to the other side
    Try and jump a little later to jump further to reach the first iron bar, then keep jumping until you reach the end!

Avoid the falling TNT
    Look up and identify all TNT, then run to the spot where there's not TNT. Repeat for other rounds

Find the diamond
    Possibly run round the outside to see if any diamond spawned on the outside, them mine to the roof and look there -josebcamacho

Fast bow
    Pull the bow for 1.5 secs and release, then quickly pull again, repeat until arrows run out.

Plz leave any comments or suggestions!
    Sorry for the small pics
    Thx for reading!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
    Jit, kittenf4rt, Miguelin2004 and 8 others like this.
  2. ZakMuir

ZakMuir Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    ZakMuir
    This is very neatly presented! Thanks for helping others out with the guide!

craftingdickson likes this.
  3. josebcamacho

josebcamacho

For find the diamond:
    Possibly run round the outside to see if any diamond spawned on the outside, them mine to the roof and look there

I think break the sword was removed

4. craftingdickson

craftingdickson

Sure, I'll add that. And I'll remove break the sword. Thx for the suggestion!

josebcamacho likes this.
  5. josebcamacho

josebcamacho

Your welcome

6. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    This might be useful (unless everyone uses it, of course). Thank you. :)

7. ImJustMrpie

ImJustMrpie Farewell

Minecraft:
    ImJustMrpie
    Ty for the tips. c:

8. Kimme

Kimme

Minecraft:
    kimgle (kimme)
    Thank you for this thread :o I'm essentially the worst HC player so this will come in handy c:

Completion and craftingdickson like this.
  9. Dreadlord1

Dreadlord1 Donator

Minecraft:
    notgb
    Nice tips. Good for beginners.

10. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    Thank you for this.
    This is really well written, and thanks sharing them with us!

11. gibbson3

gibbson3 Legend l Gibby

Minecraft:
    KoolKiwi187
    Thank you for this.

12. Miguelin2004

Miguelin2004

13. chestnutblonde

chestnutblonde

Minecraft:
    graysson
    Thanks for the tips! ;)