How Did You Discover The Server?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Tnt_Master21, Jan 15, 2018.

1. animelover999

animelover999 Donator

I watched Jerry and Harry's version trolling videos. They always made me laugh when I was young. This was back around 2013.

2. TheDiamondPicks

TheDiamondPicks String.format("%d %s", 404, "Title not found") Donator

Minecraft:
    TheDiamondPicks
    DanTDM (back when he was relevant, still did MC and wasn't just a hypixel shill) played Build It one time.

Guess where my username came from lmao

ItsJerry and tence3000 like this.
  3. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    I watched a couple J&H videos when I was younger, didn’t really like them all that much at first but they grew on me I guess.
    I only joined the server when I saw Sky playing on it, and here I am today.

ItsJerry likes this.
  4. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    Minecraft vs real life and the build battle series really gripped me and drew me to the server.

ItsJerry likes this.
  5. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator

Minecraft:
    AbductedSnake
    A friend harassed me countless times about joining this dope server named ItsJerryandHarry. So, I thought, I'm just gonna join it, check it out, then leave. Three years later, I'm still here.

Tnt_Master21 and ItsJerry like this.
  6. John_0696

John_0696 Donator

When I first got Minecraft back in july of 2012, I was searching around these Cinematic build videos when in my recommended tab I saw a video called "Minecraft trolling: Redstone" and I thought it was pretty hilarious, so I subscribed to them for a while, I liked Jerry and Harry videos so much I actually tried to re-create their "Floating Island" Elevator in that same video on a singleplayer world. (It didn't turn out so well) But it wasn't until the day I found out they opened this server, and I joined the instant I saw it. That was my first ever multiplayer experience. Ever since then I always liked to play on this server with friends, as well as create drawings and stuff to entertain the community. :)

tence3000, Evence and ItsJerry like this.
  7. Acepilot092

Acepilot092 youtuber

Minecraft:
    AcePilot092
    The first time I found JerryandHarry, way before they had theyre jerryvsharry channel, I looked at a lot of there videos, and I found there why we dont do LPs 2 video, and they said the server ip, and i didnt have a computer at the time when i discovered them, and when i finally got a computer(which was super crappy)I switched to the latest version of minecraft and I immediately went on to the multiplayer, and typed in the server ip and i logged on to the server, and the moment i stepped foot into that server i was very happy. Although its kinda sad that the servers lost a little bit of popularity.

8. YFIOTR

YFIOTR Donator

Minecraft:
    YFIOTR
    back when I watched youtubers in 2013, they played OITC once on J/H. In the back of my mind I knew that once I found the server IP, I would get addicted to the game. Damn was that right.

ItsJerry, Evence, Sakujo and 3 others like this.
  9. PopeUrbanII

PopeUrbanII deus vult Donator

Minecraft:
    ComradeMessiah
    A build it video.

ItsJerry and Tnt_Master21 like this.
  10. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    My IRL friends used to hang out together all the time, if it be online or outside. We all played minecraft a lot(now I am the only one) and we all took a particular interest in Kit PVP, we started searching and found this server. Since then I have been here playing ever since.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  11. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    Well i dont exactly remember since i joined in 2013 october the 3rd. But it was through advertising on one of the server that i played on. I checked out the server then i didn't know what to play so i went to the giant skyblock portal if anyone remembers the old spawn which had 1 2 or 3 labelled at the top i think. I couldn't join 1 back then as it was full so i joined 2. Ever since then, i have pretty much been playing on skyblock 2. Did play oitc a bit in 2015 for that was about it.

12. fernie

fernie subpar Donator

Minecraft:
    fineKey
    A friend in 7th grade showed me an iJaH video in class and I looked them up and saw they had a server.

ItsJerry and Ryva like this.
  13. tobiyo254

tobiyo254 Donator

Minecraft:
    tobiyo254
    my brother showed me a helluva lot of minecraft vids and j&h just happend to be one of them my first j&h vid was notch plays minecraft then for christmas i got minecraft and the first server i went on was j&h then 3 or 4 months later i met them on ts and i was an obsessive fanboy i would not sthu about them i was a weird autistic boy then (to all autistics who get triggered over everything i have autism i really do alright) but i no longer fanboy them alright

ItsJerry and Ryva like this.
  14. Evence

Evence Donator Donator

Through my friends.

15. Eoin

Eoin

Minecraft:
    CyanWool24
    It was like the first minecraft server I discovered, its been so long I forgot lol.

Evence likes this.
  16. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

I saw it on Minecraft lists, I joined the ts server as well.
    Then I met @TheTurtleBros on the same day.

17. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    @Ezzerland was playing AGAR and it was more important :P

18. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    "creative servers"
    -google

19. caraa

caraa Donator

watched j&h videos and decided to join the server bc it looked cool

20. HeyItzJamz

HeyItzJamz Photoshop "Master" Donator

Minecraft:
    HeyItzJAMZ
    After being AMAZED about the work of Fart Battle 1, 2, and 3, I looked into the creators of this great film, Jerry and Harry. (last names unknown) I busted out my old laptop and started digging. I tracked the IP of these guys, scanned their network, and located their server.

Being an all-time fan of minecraft, (I used Notch's computer one time) I immediately typed in the IP of the server. A short period afterwards, I hastily purchased premium. Now I like doing whatever, from parkour to creative.

ItsJerry and RulerofMobs like this.