How did everyone get their minecraft names?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by _Restrictionz_, Jul 18, 2017.

1. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator

Minecraft:
    AbductedSnake
    I was watching a movie about unsolved abductions, then I watched a movie about snakes. I had an idea. AbductedSnake.

2. heroinfather

heroinfather Donator

I was going through a phase where all I listened to was Night Lovell. So, I thought why not see if any of his songs weren't taken and found out that one of his album names "ConceptVague" wasn't taken so I took the name.

Jit likes this.
  3. Flurried

Flurried Philip Defranco Stan Donator

Flurried is basically my main name. It's inspired by my love of snow and winter. I wanted something along the lines of Flurries, and changed the s to a d. Flurried means agitated or anxious in English, which is a good chunk of my personality in one word.

4. overwatchlover69

overwatchlover69 [Weaboo] [Hanzo Main] [Donator Rank] Donator

Minecraft:
    overwatchlover69
    bascially i was in kitpvp on the old map and i had one of those knockback fire aspect nether stars, and i would run in naked into the pit and hit people around, and when i died, id call them a "weenie" or "wenier" and to "1v1 me bad sKrub" and then get utterly annihilated.

5. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Well, I got my name RedSource because my favourite colour is red, and ASFJerome had an account named "HackSource" that's where I got that name from. And my new name Thwiyte, my friend and I were browsing namemc looking for cool names and I started thinking of some, I suggested the name "Thwiyte" my friend liked it but wanted to change it, so he made the name "Thwitty", I started to like the name I made and then I changed it to "Thwiyte"

obi1matobi2 - this was my first minecraft username, my dad called me this because I love Star Wars, I'm a huge Star Wars nerd.. anyways, my name is Matt so that's where Mato came from, and Obi Wan Kenobi is one of my favourite characters so boom, obi1matobi2.

ObeaseTissue - My friend was making fat jokes and I died of laughter, during my laughter I sneazed into a tissue, boom

6. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    Jitwin - j i twin,, first letter of my name and sisters name and we're twins (we shared the account I didn't make the name pls)

shortened it to Jit eventually

7. Acepilot092

Acepilot092 youtuber

Minecraft:
    AcePilot092
    When I got minecraft for the very first time on the pc which was like 3 years ago, I asked my mom what should my username be and she said JaedenAce because of my love for aviation, and then I kept it for the next 3 years until I decided to change it, and then I changed my name to AcePIlot092, the term ace comes from WWII when the naval pilots of the war became known as aces because of their flying skills and the amount of enemy aircraft they took down, and the word pilot came from the people who fly the aircraft, and the 092 part came from a memory of an aviation accident that happened back in the 1980s.

and that's the story of my minecraft username

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2017
  8. Mats

Mats ‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮‮

Minecraft:
    Mats9799
    1 take real life name
    2 convert birthday into numbers
    3 combine
    4 ???
    5 profit

9. Geordie

Geordie Ciao.

Minecraft:
    geordiie
    Geordie is my name
    'Geordie' And "geo" was taken so
    'geordiie' and kachow

ZeusV and Bruhtrash like this.
  10. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    I like greek mythology and zeus.

Geordie likes this.
  11. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Same rave, I know practically everything in Greek myhtology. Social studies is my passion, and when Greek mythology came I fuckin aced that shit

12. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    It's the name when I used to hack circa 2002? Oh and by hack I mean coding hacking not the stupid cheating crap that kids do on MC.

13. StarWarsWhovian

StarWarsWhovian Donator

Minecraft:
    StarWarsWhovian
    My username is actually from Xbox Live. You see, I used to have a Xbox 360 S model 2 years ago in March, but I didn't have it for very long and yeah, anyways, I had to choose a gamertag on it and I don't really remember, but I know I choose CamoFanatic123 as my gamertag and that's what I go by now on almost everything I use, PS4, Discord, reddit, Twitter, Instagram, etc etc.

14. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    I have a memory of you talking to Nether or someone in the lobby about it lol

Anyways:

0305050: Main guitar riff from Muse - Psycho

15. kiraa

kiraa ugh Donator

Minecraft:
    kirupt
    Imagine Dragons are my favorite band of all time

16. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    KILLYOURSELFIII is a $UICIDEBOY$ song, and one of my favourite songs in general.

17. Golembyte

Golembyte it’s rare you see me online Donator

Minecraft:
    Golembyte
    I broke my keyboard and my mom found it in pieces

18. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    one youtuber i liked had a similar name... but i was 9 tbf

19. TheCeneWig10

TheCeneWig10 Slowly And Mentally Dying Inside