Hopefully this can revive MineFighter

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Eoin, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Eoin

Eoin

Minecraft:
    CyanWool24
    When Mine Fighter was a very popular game, it was so fun. Now no one plays it, maybe we can add something or update Mine Fighter to attract players back. This would be such a great addition to the server, because you could get more players from them trying out Mine Fighter. Also, it would be so helpful to me to be able to play one of my favorite Minecraft mini games ever. Thank you for reading, please consider.

-Cyan

Kel_310 and ughjoe like this.
  2. ConnorFTW

ConnorFTW Donator

Minecraft:
    ConnorFTW
    Yeah, I would agree it was a fun game! If you would like an update you could suggest one on the suggestion tab and maybe they might make an update for this game!

3. Ram

Ram モッド+ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    Moved to suggestions.

I agree. I think more games should be updated besides kit and facs :/

NorthEastQueen and andy like this.
  4. CCG_Ghoul03

CCG_Ghoul03 Donator

Minecraft:
    cmnvb / CCG
    I think the problem lies within the players itself, they have left due to the server getting boring obviously. However, updating a minigame will not necessary bring them back, in fact i doubt it can bring back anymore than 25%. This is because the majority has quit minecraft in general not just the server only. Those minigames are old so the only true way to gain players is to advertise to get a new generation of players into the server.

ItsJerry, Ram and ConnorFTW like this.
  5. Eoin

Eoin

Minecraft:
    CyanWool24
    Oh sorry lol, thought it was meant to be in Mine Fighter.

Ram likes this.
  6. creeper1561

creeper1561

Well i mean kit and facs are the main things, and they were resets, just change some stuff and bam, not that hard unlike adding a completely new gamemode or special item

7. Ram

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    Doesn’t mean the other game modes that people enjoy should be ignored, if they were updated maybe they’d be popular like kit and facs.

8. creeper1561

creeper1561

But updates take so much more time, so it makes sense for more resets to happen, i do think they should be updated, but to say there should be more updates than resets is not right

9. Ram

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    That’s not what I said. I simply want other games updated and such, not that I want more updates than resets.

10. creeper1561

creeper1561

They have been making alot of games recently, and i dont think older games have a chance, its been seen with hypixel and the classic games lobby, they get played for a week or less after updated, but die again instantly. Most people dont play the game cause it is not fun, and its clear that there are not many people that find it fun, because they are no players. Also read my other suggestion cause it highlights real problems in factions

11. Ram

Minecraft:
    Left4Lag
    People used to play sg and oitc a lot and they quit because there were little to no updates, same old them gets boring after a while which is the point of an update.

Anywho this thread is about minefighter so if you’d like to carry this on feel free to pm me

12. ughjoe

ughjoe ˗ˏˋ (♡) ˎˊ˗

Minecraft:
    hemwin.
    it kinda got heavy tonight after the stream but ehh everything gets forgotten about apart from farmking, parkour, creative1 and factions

13. Heatdude Da Waffle

Heatdude Da Waffle Ex Moⅾ+ | Amateur Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    Heatdude
    I mentioned this in their stream, maybe they'll think about it; everybody should have haste
    In PrisonMMO everybody has a Mining Fatigue potion effect so the progression of the game can be a bit slower, but that makes sense because it's a continuous game where you want leveling up to take time and effort.
    MineFighter on the other hand is a one-off game where it's game by game, not one constant stream. One of the issues of MineFighter is how slow the rounds are because everybody just spends time making full iron before they dare go search for the other teams. Now if you start giving them items from the start then you start blurring the lines between MineFighter and SG, so that's not good, but if you just give everybody the haste potion effect so they can mine faster then you speed up the game without having to give them free items (and leaving them in the hands of RNGesus).
    Also giving them haste would not only speed up the iron collecting part of the game but every other part of the game as well- mining to find secret rooms, mining to reach other players- since the entire game except for smelting (I'll get to that in a second) and the actual fights revolved around mining, the haste potion effect would make the games much more interesting and fast-paced.
    Smelting- smelting takes too damn long. Make it speed up. If smelting was fast like it in in PrisonMMO (doesn't have to be quite that fast but you get the idea) then that'll speed the game up even more, making it more interesting.

I think one of the biggest downsides to PrisonMMO is how boring it is after you die. If you teammates are still alive and you're playing with your friends then you don't want to leave but you're stuck watching a boring game where nothing much happens. Speeding up the game will not only make the gameplay more fun, it'll make spectating it more fun as well.

Hope this resonates with some other people, maybe if J&H see this then we'll be able to get MF back to it's MFing glory.

ughjoe likes this.
  14. ughjoe

ughjoe ˗ˏˋ (♡) ˎˊ˗

Minecraft:
    hemwin.
    tbh half of the server is a complete dead wreck and imo half of the minigames should be deleted as no-one uses them

15. jordini

jordini Donator

Even though most of the mini-games aren't attracting that many players on a day to day basis, removing them would just cause the few players that do tend to play these mini-games to leave as well, causing the server's population to decrease even more. Additionally, removing them would remove part of the server, and that'd be a bit sad to others and myself. If the mini-games were attracting no one at all, the mini-game would be removed, as they have been in the past.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  16. ughjoe

ughjoe ˗ˏˋ (♡) ˎˊ˗

Minecraft:
    hemwin.
    all of legacy tbh