Homicide?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by bIake, Jan 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bIake

bIake no Donator

Mind the clickbait title, because this thread is anything but clickbait.

A man was suspected of murdering a 17 year old high school student and was arrested today. But I'm making this thread because the killing happened in the town that I live in. I'm not giving out any names or links due to the fact that I would like to keep my living space private. But where I live is a small community, and a homicide is an occurrence that we hardly ever see (Which is a good thing). My friend at school has been close to the murder victim and I've talked to him a few times at football games but apparently he was murdered because of a love triangle.
    I'm not making facts only assumptions made by the police, but it's sad to see that sickos actually live the peaceful community I call home.

2. DiblyyIsGone

DiblyyIsGone um what happened Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    Keeping you in my prayers, stay safe

Also, if you are warning people, you should at least include the town.

3. ThiccTurtles

ThiccTurtles Builder Donator

Minecraft:
    Cheezi
    Most imporant thing is that he was caught. I wouldnt worry since now he is sitting in a concrete cell. But it is sad to hear, he was only 17, and some guy just comes and makes it so he will never have a future....

But still, stay safe.

4. bIake

bIake no Donator

Actually the case is open meaning the guy they arrested could be innocent