Hey, I have a problem with you

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by FinalChrisCrash, Dec 3, 2017.

1. FinalChrisCrash

FinalChrisCrash

I have been here since July 2013 and I want to be co-owner. I wanna be ItsChris75S. I So, thats what i will be. SO GIVE ME CO OWNER NOW.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
  3. FinalChrisCrash

FinalChrisCrash

Im going to be owner of this here joint
    I will be your server owner. And first thing i will do is ban spleef, sumo and every other mini game.
    Itsjerry and @ItsHarry you will be demoted

4. FinalChrisCrash

FinalChrisCrash

HARRY IS DEMOTED IM SHUTTING DOWN THIS SERVER HAHAHAHAHA

5. Saul1337

Saul1337

You have a problem with me? I have a problem you buddy, with the way you talk the way you walk with that stupid gap between your front teeth what is your issue eh? Thinking you can run the fucking place here, I've been here for family generations you think you can step up take my focking place ya shit head listen here we gotta get a fukking problem here kid. Listen kid, you don't finish your jobs, the ones you do finish are messy we cleaning up after your ass you can't do shit alone you're nothing we got a fekken problem here kid. Sit down kid, you think you can just come here into my empire and disrespect me kid? You've got a big fokke problem on your hands kid, we've got a problem with you now kid what you gonna do to make it up to us kid? You come here through town acting like you're the kid kid but you've got a fecker problem now kid, you're working for us now kid.