HELP

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Khorndog, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Khorndog

Khorndog I like Abcedefhijklmnopqrztuvwxyzs Donator

Minecraft:
    Khorndog
    I accidently Friendzoned my crush. Im a shy guy, and i cant really talk to her cuz of that. SHe ignores me now, and sometimes she says hi. It happened ever since I called her my best friend, and now she seems to look sad around me. I liked her for a year, too wimpy to say it. THen after that her and her friend said Whos ur best friend, and i chose my crush. Horrible idea. I just wanna go back and time to lasy year, right b4 the summer, and give her my number. But no, i did all this stuff and now regret it. Can soimebody help me? I wanna get her back. She doesnt smile when i say hi anoymore.

2. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

Just tell her you like her. Ask her out somewhere. Easiest way.

3. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    What if she doesn't consider you to be her "best friend" and felt awkward/is weirded out that you called her your "best friend" and is now trying to distance herself?

You claim she likes you and is sad that you "friendzoned" her while for all we know she might be way out of your league and was just being nice to you before.

I (and everyone else) don't know enough about the situation to formulate a solid opinion. I'm just laying out a possibility.

What do I know... Maybe, behind that forum name "Poop" with caption "I left minecraft for chess" is a muscular hunk alpha male with a 10-inch hotdog.

4. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

While this is a possibility, he still should absolutely should confess his love to her. I can tell you from experience that you never regret asking a girl out or admitting no matter the outcome.

If he realizes she's out of his league, it will hurt less now than if he waits too long and practically makes himself believe she will be with him. And if she says yes, then awesome.

No reason to leave this situation as it is.

5. Khorndog

Khorndog I like Abcedefhijklmnopqrztuvwxyzs Donator

Minecraft:
    Khorndog
    EDIT: she was upset cuz she thought i liked her friend and didnt trust me, she thought i would cheat.

6. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

what

TreeKillerMan, teitan and nthi like this.
  7. Changer

Changer

shoot your shot homie, go for it.

8. SLVSHPANDA

SLVSHPANDA Custom Title Donator

Minecraft:
    DiviXion
    I'm assuming what he's trying to say is that if they did ever get together, she would think that he was not serious about it as he would perceive her only as a 'friend' and would go for other girls instead, which in turn caused her to not trust him as much. That's how I'm reading it as anyways.

9. Chilla

Chilla cat lover

Untill you figure out what to do you should deninetly keep talking to her. don't distance yourself. Even if you don't have anything to say just talk to her casually about something random. Don't become strangers accidentally! I feel like this is really important