Help Please

Discussion in 'Help' started by Negree, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Negree

Negree Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Negree
    So, I was playing fine all day today, and I just got randomly signed out. I tried to sign back in and it said, "Incorrect e-mail or password". No one changed my password because I went to my e-mail and it did not say I had a password change. I tried to change my password on mojang.com, but when I sent the e-mail to my account I did not receive it. I then changed the e-mail back to my original to see if I could change the password on this e-mail, but I still did not receive it. I have no clue what happened, it was working perfectly all day. Please help.

Thank you have a great day.

2. Cheez

Cheez Admin Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Cheezi
    Try and check your trash/junk folders on your email, it might have ended up there.
    If not try emailing mojang your issue to see if they can help.

Negree likes this.
  3. c1pr0

c1pr0

4. Negree

Minecraft:
    Negree
    I've contacted mojang, so just waiting on a response. Even though the'll probably just send me a link for a password change, which won't be any help.

5. kianisan

kianisan

This happened to me, turns out it was the keyboard layout that got changed and it changed a p for an f for example, check it in the bottom left corner, there should be 3 caps letters like SWE END SPA etc etc

Noah likes this.
  6. Kaiiven

Kaiiven Mod+‏‏‎ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Kaiiven
    I had a problem like this, twice. They reset your email so you can sort out your password. You will likely need the order code that they give you when you buy the game, to prove you own it. If you purchased it like 4 years ago, they may direct you to the billing company who has your order code.

They only do this for you 3 times so make sure you follow all the security steps.

7. Negree

Minecraft:
    Negree

ZeusV and Kaiiven like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.