Help Me. I Need It.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by DiblyyIsGone, Feb 28, 2017.

1. DiblyyIsGone

DiblyyIsGone um what happened Donator

Minecraft:
    Diblyy
    Im dealing with a break up and aren't taking it well. I've pushed myself into getting wasted and high all the time. I see a lot of people on here dealing with the same things so I'm asking for help. Im on a crap ton of stuff and my friend just got arrested today for the crap im doing. I reach out to this community becuase your nicer and better to me than any of my friends of my family. I reach out to you all so I don't turn into something or someone who is terrible. Please PM if you understand what Im going through.

2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Firstly, I know it's hard but you need to stop taking that crap. That stuff has the possibility to ruin your life dude. You need to stop.
    Secondly, reach out to your parents/guardians. Admit that you have done wrong, and admit that you need help. By keeping this in/not communicating with your parents, you will dig yourself a deeper hole than you're in. They have the possibility to help you.

Also, you need to accept that you've messed up. By denying it you will just get yourself nowhere. Accept it and get prepared to get better.

All in all, we as this community are here for you brother but you need to get help from people IRL.

Also, this is one of those things you got to learn from.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  3. Trisssy

Trisssy Tris | Aussie | Donator

Minecraft:
    Trisssy
    Yeah, I had a really emotional breakup which ruined me. We dated for about 2 months then things started getting.. Yeah not right. So he broke up with me on NEW YEARS DAY! If you need anyone to talk to I'm always here, no matter who it is. Through my expirences I want to make other people happy. I would love to talk to you about this and get you out of it, so If your interested just message me :)
    Thanks -Lily

4. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

I know it's hard. Just take a deep breath and think it over carefully. Be honest with yourself! :)