Haven't done this in a while

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Zackery, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    TBH's for anyone who replies. I will be brutally honest with you, I have no filter.

t3mptr3s and Username like this.
  2. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    tbh?

Darkstorm77 and t3mptr3s like this.
  3. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Oh Nether. You taught me a lot, especially when it came to staff stuff.
    You're are an amazing person, all around. I always wanted to be at your standards back when I became staff for the first time.
    You were one of the people I admired the most on the server (one of few). You're one of my bestest friends on the server, and probably will be for a long time, even though we don't talk all that much anymore.
    I always wanted to meet you in real life, and I still do. You still seem to be the same ol'nether as I use to know, and that's what makes you great.
    I don't really know you all that much as of now, but I really hope you haven't changed much. You are amazing, and forever will be. Atleast for me you will be.

Username and Netherr like this.
  4. TheMint

TheMint Former Mod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    TheMint
  5. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Tarantulas blowing heat?
    Tits be hot?
    Terrance Billy Henderson?

6. Davey

Davey Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Dadvey | Dohe
    tbh?

7. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Mint, my man. You're an amazing, kind human being. We don't talk a whole lot (which will honestly be said about a lot of people, not just you). I loved working on the server with you, you inspired me to do a lot of things back then, that to be honest, I don't even remember now, but I know you helped me a lot.
    You're an awesome dude, keep being awesome! And learn to do a 900!
    no
    yes
    no
    I don't really know you that well Silas, so I don't have much to say. But you seem like a decent guy. Weird, but decent :)
    What a weirdo. Davey, you are a fun person to be around. I enjoyed every moment I had with you whenever we were in discord channels or even hanging around each other in game. You are nice-ish.. sometimes you're mean, but like, the friendly kind of mean, not the brutally mean to people mean.
    Where in the fuck do I even start.
    My goodness. Skillz, you are probably my bestfriend on here. You are the one person I never really lost a connection with, and even if we did in a slightest bit, we were always pulled back together. You are an amazing person, I love you to bits, in a friend kind of way.. best not get the wrong idea :P I honestly hope that one day we can meet in the real world, you do only live an hour away from me, so it shouldn't be that hard ;) and with me going to school only 15 minutes away from you, we should be able to meet up. Only if you wanted to of course.
    Skillz, I helped you a lot, but you also helped me a lot too. Whenever I would help you with something, I was always using my own advice to try and better myself. I wouldn't have been able to come up with that advice if it wasn't meant to be for someone else. You will always be my friend, and I hope I'll always be your friend aswell.
    You are a kind hearted person, who you can befriend anyone regardless of what they done. You forgive people who most wouldn't forgive, you help everyone regardless on how they were treating you.
    Now lets take a step back a few years, trying to help you mature, see things at different point of views, and even helping you improve your staff application. You were pretty immature back then, but that's okay, who wasn't.
    I could probably come up with way more than this.. but I don't feel like writing a book.
    Congrats on Mod btw :)

witchchick128, Davey, TheMint and 2 others like this.
  8. grotesque

grotesque aw hell no Donator

tee bee h

9. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    I don't really know you, and when I say I don't really know you, I mean I don't know you at all lol.
    I see some of the stuff you post though, so with that you seem to be an alright person.

10. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
  11. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    are you truly game? hehe
    T3, You are an amazing person, I remember when you gave me the recipe for that Honey mixture for Tea. I used it a little bit, then my dad threw it out for some unknown reason :/ Maybe sometime I will come down and visit you and Ezz in the near future :)
    Keep being awesome, also, Congrats on Mod

Username and t3mptr3s like this.
  12. grotesque

are you sure
    @TheMint lets laugh at this fuckin idiot while he tries to figure out who i am

TheMint likes this.
  13. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

14. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Well shit, then maybe I do know you but clearly not the name.. don't laugh at me :(
    Ben (10) hehexd
    I don't remember much about the relationship we had, I just know that I enjoyed working with you.
    You are nice person, and very helpful. You've done a lot for the server. Keep doing you :)
    Jerome, when I first met you, I didn't really like you all that much. I don't know why, but there was just something about you I didn't like.
    Over time, I started to like you. You are extremely nice, and super involved in the community. You help the server out a lot. You seem to work hard, and that's pretty good!

dinoceros and retirednow like this.
  15. grotesque

my name is literally the hint

16. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    I know it's Sheryl spelled backwards.. but I still don't know you by that name. Or I don't remember

17. grotesque

don’t out me like that :/
    search that name on the forums and maybe you’ll find something

18. Evence

Evence Donator Donator

Tbh!

Why not :P

19. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    Now I know..
    Evence baby!! I love youuuuu so muchhhhh
    You are an amazing person! So kind!!!!!!! I enjoyed working with you as staff. We had lots of fun memories!
    I will always see you as a friend.
    Love youuu <333

grotesque and Evence like this.
  20. Evence

Evence Donator Donator

Thanks man c:

I enjoyed working alongside you as staff as well! The memories are great :smile:

t3mptr3s and Zackery like this.