[Guide] How to start on Skyblock

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Feyn__, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Feyn__

Feyn__ Lonely Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    Hello everybody !

I'm Feyn and today we're gonna see "How to make a good start in skyblock"

First of all, when you're connected to the server you have to create an island using the command /is or you have to right click on the villager at the spawn area.
    [​IMG]
    You are finally installed on your personal island and paradise, Oh but what? Do you want a bigger island?

No worries Feyn has the solution to all your problems. Look in your chest and take the ice block and the lava.
    Then the only thing left to do is to make a source of water and a source of lava that must clash as in the photo below
    [​IMG]
    With this you can have many blocks that will serve you to enlarge your island

Now you are going to say "But Feyn I have no tools to break the cobblestone"?

It's time for you to break the tree that is present on the island. Be careful, this tree is the most precious thing on your island. Harvest all the wood and then you must harvest a sappling. If you do not get sappling then your adventure will end (you can also buy some sappling at the shop).

With wood harvested I invite you to create a craft table and then create a wooden pick and finish with a stone pickaxe.

You can dig under the tree and see that you own three blocks of sand. They will be useful for you to start creating your farm.

The third thing you have to do to start well is to create a field to harvest wheat to make bread
    [​IMG]
    Hunger is a very big problem on the Skyblock so you will need a quantity of food in reserve to survive

Do not forget to plant your trees to have wood again

Now that everything is ready, I think you're ready to start challenges (/ c) and start creating what you want on your island.

Thank you for taking the time to read this little guide
    Regards,
    Feyn

Lucyy, Soap, Davey and 3 others like this.