Goodbye

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by frankiee, Nov 19, 2018.

1. frankiee

frankiee frankie Donator

Minecraft:
    frankayy
    So recently my father told me that I can either focus on Baseball / School or I can be a no life and play minecraft all day. He said you choose. So I have made the decision that I am quitting minecraft. I won't be on discord either but I will keep this discord here for memories. I've started playing on JnH since map 3 and from then I've just been gaining friends and losing some too. But I'm putting that all in the past and if I have done anything to hurt any of you I just wanted to let you know I'm so sorry. To all the people that have always been there for me I love you and I hope your life goes great just like mine will. Recently I have been going through tough times with family issues, baseball related stuff, school stuff and just bs in general. Without any of you I wouldn't be here right now. I remember the first time I logged onto KitPvP I gave @tim a stack of emerald blocks and from then he invited me to "Regions" where I soon met Andrew AKA Glowside. From then I've just been getting more and more friends and I just wanted to give everyone a very big thank you <3. This was not a easy decsion to make but I think it's for the best of me. If you want to keep in touch with me or just say hi once in a while you can add my snapchat @frankieeeee53 I will try my hardest to respond to you. Thanks again to everybody in here and I will talk to all of you guys later. I love you all <3. - Frankie

Glowside, Ryva, Embracive and 3 others like this.
  2. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I guess it's not possible to be involved in sports and game at the same time. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, Good luck wherever you land Frankie.

3. Khorndog

Khorndog I left minecraft for chess Donator

Minecraft:
    Khorndog
    Well, you have kept alot of diamonds dead before they get stronger