Goodbye Jerry & Harry / Minecraft in General.

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by SherlockyMadness, Jun 16, 2019.

?

Have you guys Quit Minecraft Yet?

Poll closed Nov 16, 2019.
  1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
  1. SherlockyMadness

SherlockyMadness

Argh, probably gonna let down so many people whilst writing this but oh well fuck it... I am a Username "Melon" just search up "LITmelon" on namemc and you'll figure out who I am. I started playing since Mid 2013 with only just my Family's PC (ah the good old days, right?) I was age probably 9-10 I have honestly no clue all I can say I am aged 15 now about to start driving next year! I remember when J&H server's we're full of people, the server sometimes unexpectedly crash on creative and EVERYBODY would spawn back to the HUB (hahahaha I still remember that Portal you used to go through to get to Each creative server, and you had no compass back then.) I had only a small community of friends I mainly had around like 1-3 friends and that was it, I only joined Roleplay's and Skin Competitions because I found Roleplays the most amazing thing in the world back then.

2014 I started to get a little bit popular, but not by much... (who remembers their online friends back then?)

2015 - I started getting more involved within the community, by doing this I got groups of friends by this point...

2016 - I started doing a New Years Party on my Creative Plot and gained more friends, hahahaha I remember the last block of 2015 was a "Diamond Block"

This was the year I got into High-school as a Freshmen (2016)

2017 - Still in Highschool, I have gotten way much more friends at this point... I started adding a few staff members like Esammenen (I can't even remember how to spell his name, sorry bro lol)

2018 - I got sincerely bored of the game, I was getting more involved in the Drama World but not by much... And this year I got my first Gaming Rig (which I am still using TO THIS DATE)

2019 January - I decided to quit, I had enough I couldn't last the player's anymore on the J&H Server and I had more games to play then just Minecraft.... (I haven't played for 5 months what the fuck?)

But why did I quit? Well... I quit J&H / Minecraft because I was really getting bored of the game, I was bored of just doing the same thing over and over again. I was starting to hate a few people, (which I am not going to mention in case they're reading this right now...) and my Online Friends my older ones, were growing up and they weren't even playing this game anymore. I realised once I quit J&H I have a sense of Freedom, I wouldn't have to worry about 'Time zones' or people getting on my skin...

I realised I had even more opportunity to meet REAL-LIFE people, I now have a great group of friends at school and I am not afraid in the public anymore as I used to be, I would never get outside or listen to anyone except for the people who were on my screen who weren't there physically.

And I also had to quit because now I am in Grade 10 (Year 10 here for Australian People, waddup brothers!) and I have more shit to worry about then just a block game.

DON'T get me wrong, I have tried to join back to Jerry And Harry but the Community's is just dead... Not even a sign of life except for 10 people, it's not fun as it used to be.

All I can say to those people who were my Online Friends back in the day all I can say is "Thank you, and Thank you for giving me such Confidence for my real-life goals I am now setting in the right place, thank you for being there when I was down and depressed and had nothing to look forward too. Thank you for making me laugh continuously, Just Thank You..." And also, I am very sorry for letting you guys down... I hope you guys have moved on in life and found your girlfriend or boyfriend and is now amazing as anything.

Thank you guys so much for your support towards me, I love all of J&H Community and I hope you love me back as well, I want No Hate on this post as this is my Farewell to everyone here. I also want to thank the STAFF for making the Community safe as possible (although I hope the cyber-bullying has stopped on J&H because the Staff couldn't really do anything about that, and I could see why.) and also actually communicating with people besides just reporting duckky25 still love ya brah (no homo!) hopefully you're still staff on this server, because I have been your friend for a VERY long time even since you ever got into the STAFF team.

Goodbye everyone, stay safe, and also I bet you guys haven't even read all of this lol, that's fine.)
    Cheers,
    ~Melon <3
    P.S Sorry if this doesn't even make sense to like 50% of people on here lol...
    P.S Just realised I had this in the wrong section OOPS (sorry staff, you can move it too the Goodbye section)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
    TheBlockyInkling likes this.
  2. Future_Dealer

Future_Dealer Shoe Thief Donator

Minecraft:
    muffin_mobber
    It seems like your life is moving in a good direction. If itsjerryandharry was a stepping stone for you to get there, thats great, and farewell :)

3. SherlockyMadness

SherlockyMadness

Thank you! :) Although still have some stuff (not that much tho) to figure out so its not really in a good direction but Thanks!

4. Trrevor

Trrevor There's always tomorrow Donator

Minecraft:
    UrAverageEboy
    Cya! Hope you have a good time not playing minecraft. I want to quit but it's like nicotine, once you fall in love you can't stop.

SherlockyMadness likes this.
  5. SherlockyMadness

SherlockyMadness

Ahaha it took me a long time to actually decide to quit, but once I got a new gaming computer I fell in love with other games and totally forgot about Minecraft.
    So I say a Gaming computer is well worth it lol.
    and Thank you!

6. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Good luck wherever you choose to go in life. <3

7. SherlockyMadness

SherlockyMadness

Thanks!

8. TheBlockyInkling

TheBlockyInkling 4 Year Vet | [God] Rank | Jerry's #1 Fan Donator

Minecraft:
    SRHS
  9. Memeh

Memeh -=>.<=- Donator

Minecraft:
    ShutUpUrDeadToMe
    I just read this! omg i love you melon!! I wish you all the best! You are an amazing friend and it was fun roleplaying with u xD!

SherlockyMadness likes this.
  10. SherlockyMadness

SherlockyMadness

Bahahah Thanks Memeh! yes I agree it was very fun lol