Glitch Hoppish-Dubstep Songs? Thoughts Pls <3

Discussion in 'Creation Showcase' started by teknicolour, Jan 29, 2018.

1. teknicolour

teknicolour min Donator

Minecraft:
    minnish
    hi so i've been making music in this glitch hop style for a long time now and i just released something today which is a combination of that and a dubstep drop. im gonna link the new song first and another song i released not too long ago that i thought did well. id appreciate any comments/feedback/suggestions as im always looking to improve <3

Newest song:

Older song (would like to see what style people prefer tbh):

thx guys <3

Embracive and MisfittedCow like this.
  2. MisfittedCow

MisfittedCow X

Minecraft:
    MisfittedCow
    Now I'm no good with music so I cant give any feedback or suggestions
    What i can tell you is I'm pretty picky when it comes to dubstep but i really enjoyed both your songs.
    Like so much so that if you were on spotify i would have added your songs to my library.

3. Krewlex

Krewlex Donator

Minecraft:
    XenonHD / Krewlex
    The influence from OMFG is strong, does sound similar and very catchy, even with the vocoder. Very nice melodies and production, only suggestion could be making the drums a bit more punchy, snare especially. Giving it a harder smack would be very good.

4. teknicolour

teknicolour min Donator

Minecraft:
    minnish
    Thank you so much <33 and i am on spotify (unless my profile isnt showing up)

Yeah i agree with your suggestion, i used to have a drum pack with really good sounds but i got a new computer so i lost them all :( ill try to get new ones though. thanks for the kind words! <33

Krewlex likes this.