Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by kathrine, May 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kathrine

kathrine •|i|• Ø i+! ].[ Donator

Minecraft:
    Goners
    *Please read below*

So as you all know lot's of people on the server have been giving away ranks, perks, etc. However, I do understand that many people reply to these and not everyones get chosen. I will being doing lots of these. I think it will be good for members of the Jerry & Harry community to see the new, and changed Kay. I find this is a really nice thing to do so why not do it? Giving is caring. You can also be nice and give it to someone else.

*Please answer the questions below*

IGN:

How Active are you on the Server:

Why Do you deserve this:

Have you won anything like this before:

Why do you want this:

Favorite Game on the Server:

What do you want:

Other:

The Giveaway Amount is 25$

Last edited: May 6, 2015
  2. Odi

Odi

Minecraft:
    //odipossible \\
    IGN: Odi

How Active are you on the Server: Very active.

Why Do you deserve this: Because I really love this server; and it'd be nice to have some extra perks to use.

Have you won anything like this before: No, never won a Server Store giveaway before.

Why do you want this: This server is amazing; and it'd be cool if I could have some more perks. It'd make me happier, and have tons more fun thus making the server happier too. c:

Favorite Game on the Server: Skyblock / Creative

What I want: Scary pets $25.00*

Other: Thank you for hosting this giveaway; and you have changed very well and I appreciate it.

kathrine likes this.
  3. Blocky_Cake11

Blocky_Cake11 CAKE | Bigbang is VIP | 2NE1 FOUREVER Donator

Minecraft:
    Blocky_Cake11
    IGN: Blocky_Cake11

How Active are you on the Server: Very Active

Why Do you deserve this: Because this giveaway would help me out a lot on skyblock and with this perk, I can also help others out.

Have you won anything like this before: Nope. I never won any giveaways in my life.

Why do you want this: Because I never won a giveaway before and this is a great opportunity for me xD plus you're helping out the server finance! ;)

Favourite Game on the Server: Skyblock

What I want: 5x 10 Mobspawners in Skyblock3 (Total: $25)

Other: Thanks for doing this giveaway! This giveaway would help out the players a lot and also the server! :D

Xandalf likes this.
  4. ~Swish

~Swish lol

Minecraft:
    Vlz
    IGN: _Sulfur

How Active are you on the Server: Pretty active. Usually online whenever I have the time to.

Why Do you deserve this: Because I don't have the money myself to do it. My parents don't either because their are stuff more important than minecraft.

Have you won anything like this before: No, I have never won a giveaway before.

Why do you want this: I want this because I've never have won one of these giveaways.

Favorite Game on the Server: OITC, it's just so fast-paced and the PVP parts make it cool.

What do you want: I would like to buy Donator for my alt account. Also I would like to buy Donator for my cousins account. He has been begging me ever since he's 10 birthday to get him Donator and I never really had the money to waste it on that

Last edited: May 8, 2015
    ItzVeN0Mz likes this.
  5. RSDGames

RSDGames Always tired

Minecraft:
    RSDGames
    IGN: RSDGames

How Active are you on the Server: Really, Really active I get online almost everyday. Although I never see someone because I'm only in Hardcore Factions :)

Why Do you deserve this: I think no one actually deserves this. But it's cool to win. But my parents don't let me buy anything on internet websites anymore and that really pisses me off.

Have you won anything like this before: No, I never won anything on the forums or In game like this before.

Why do you want this: I want rank because I have noticed that people with a rank get a bit more attention. I would like to feel that to. Also because I am more noticed.

Favorite Game on the Server: Hardcore Factions / OITC

What do you want: The VIP rank. So I can both get the perks from 'OITC' and 'Hardcore Factions'

Other: It is amasing how people give these give aways that shows how people really care about the comunnity :) And now we see you do to.

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  6. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    IGN:
    MappyTurtle

How active are you on the server:

Very active when I can. School is a butt and takes up 6 hours I could spend on my computer butttt ye

What do you want:

End island
    Spawners (Sb2)

Why do you deserve this:
    I don't think 'deserve' is a good word here; very few of us will 'deserve' this. But, yanno, it would be nice to win stuff, especially since I will have a tight year this year.

Yes, in terms of server giveaways. February 2014 was the last time I won a giveaway and it boosted me up to [Hero]

Why do you want this:

Because new items are like christmas presents c: Fun and enjoyable.

Favourite Game on the Server:

Buildit for sure. It was what I joined the server for. A good game can see me getting 20+ points c:

Other:

Thank you so much for holding this giveaway. I would love to hold something like this, but Aus currency sucks and is harder to get.

7. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    IGN: Destination666

I come online every day for atleast 9 hours.

Why Do you deserve this:
    Because I help the community a lot.

No.

Why do you want this:
    Because I like to win things and it is fun to try new things.

Skyblock

Other:
    Thanks for doing this giveaway. It is really appreciated.

What I want: Horse disguise and Enderman pet (on my main account: Destination666)and spawners on skyblock 1 (on my alternative account: DestYT)

8. KrisKrikken

KrisKrikken

IGN: Suntimechild

Activity: Very active

Why I deserve this: Hard-to-anwser question here, but I think that I deserve this because I've spent a lot of time helping people (yes, I know it's my job), and that I have generally shown the best me I can possibly be. I have also given to people in the past, because I donated for others as well, so maybe it's time for me to get something as well! (This is not a complaint, lol.)

Have you won anything like this before: No, never, mainly because I join for others most of the time.

Why do you want this: Because I would love to get some more donator abilities, and I am currently not in the position to buy them myself, so why not join this cool giveaway?

Favorite game: Either OITC, the forums or just connecting with others in the hub.

Other: Thanks for doing this generous giveaway and I hope you'll consider me to win! ^_^

What I want: Scary Pets Package for $25.

9. Fawn

Fawn as if

IGN: Fawnn

How Active are you on the Server: very active unless I'm busy with school, after school activities etc.

Why Do you deserve this: I don't really know how to answer this... I rather keep the money I have for more important things but I've wanted a few perks for a long time.

Have you won anything like this before: no

Why do you want this: I think it can make my game experience more fun.

Favorite Game on the Server: peaceful survival

Other: thanks for holding this giveaway, I hope I will win, that would be nice.

What I want: /fly (10$), 12 extra faction power for peaceful survival (10$), 10 mob spawners for peaceful survival (5$).

10. X__Ninja__X

X__Ninja__X yeep Donator

Minecraft:
    X__Ninja__X
    IGN:NinjaNaylin

How Active are you on the Server:Very Active!

Why Do you deserve this:I think I deserve it I would like to try to use new stuff and enjoy playing on this server :C

Have you won anything like this before:Nope

Why do you want this:I want this so I can get new stuff on the server

Favorite Game on the Server:Factions

What I want: /fly, /firework, /headgrabber

Other:Thanks For Hosting This

Seungwoo likes this.
  11. Seungwoo

Seungwoo

IGN = Seungwoo2
    How Active Are You On The Server = Very Active
    Why Do You Deserve It = Because I Am New To The Server
    Have You Ever Won Anything Like This Before = No
    Why Do You Want This = Because I Am New To The Server And I Want To Try Out Some New Perks
    Favorite Game On The Server = Hardcore Faction
    What I Want = Vip Rank And Set Unlimited Homes
    Other = Thank You For Doing This

XHaydenIowaPvpX likes this.
  12. XHaydenIowaPvpX

XHaydenIowaPvpX Hello im awesome... Thats all

Minecraft:
    _HaydenOP
    IGN: XHaydenIowaPvpX

How active are you on the server?: Probely as active as 3 hours a day.

Why do you deserve it?: Because I try and help people like if someone is bullying I will come in and step in,

Have you won anything like this before?: I have tried

Why do you want this? Because I cant afford it Irl

Favorite game on the server?: I like all the minigames but Hardcore Factions really does stand out too me :D

Other?: I hope too everyone Good luck :D I Really do hope someone gets the prize that is nice :D

Seungwoo likes this.
  13. nthi

nthi Donator

IGN: MainHoe (friend)

How Active are you on the Server: I'm very active, but this is for my friend and whenever I come online I usually always see her in oitc.

Why Do you deserve this: She's one of my good friends and she and I have never won anything like this

Have you won anything like this before: Nope.

Why do you want this: I just want her to have it because some of the perks she's wanted for a while.

Favorite Game on the Server: Her favorite game is probably one in the chamber because I always see her there.

What I want:
    The premium rank for my friend (she has vip currently so it's $10)

Other: Thanks for doing this.

MainHoe and kathrine like this.
  14. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

IGN:JeromeAlbert

I come in everyday at least 2 hours big minimum so i am very active

Why Do you deserve this:
    i can,t say I really deserve this more than someone else. I already have a lot of perks, so I dont think I really need it. although I can still try because there are someperks I don,t have yet and that i want

no

Why do you want this:
    because I love J&H and I want to have more perks to make my gameplay even better, and I also want the optifine cape to make my skin look better

survival

What I want:

- An optifine cape (standard theme) (10$)
    - 10 mob spawners in survival (5$)
    - ability to name your pets (10$)

+10
    $25

15. Harold

Harold Donator

Minecraft:
    Kungfu241/_Kungfu
    ty for reminding me @JeromeAlbert that I want an optifine cape <3
    IGN: _Kungfu

How Active are you on the Server: Very active. Whenever I'm on my computer I'll play mc and nearly always come on the server.

Why Do you deserve this: I play a lot on the server, so I'd like to get a little summin' summin' for myself. Why did I say that omg

Have you won anything like this before: Nope i cri

Why do you want this: Kinda explained :P

Favorite Game on the Server: Probably OITC or Creative

What I want: Optifine cape Green ($10)
    Saddled pig disguise ($10)

Other: Thanks for doing this!

16. ItsAril

ItsAril A Person

Minecraft:
    PopKFC
    IGN: ItsArilMC

How Active are you on the server: Active 24/7 I come on the server first before I play any servers after.

Why do you deserve this: I fall of my skyblock island ALOT and I lose my items ALOT and it is really depressing for me when it took a long time to get those stuff.

Have you won anything like this before: Never, my luck is not on.

Why do you want this: I want this so I can stop falling of islands and lose my stuff, also I want to make myself popular on the server

Favourite game on the server: Skyblock & Survival Games

What I want: /fly $10 Donator rank $10 Survival games perk $5

-----
    +5
    -----

Other: Thanks alot for doing this

17. KoalaHolic123

KoalaHolic123

Minecraft:
    Koala___
    IGN: Koala___

Very active, I believe.

Why Do you deserve this:
    Tough question. I guess because I am active and somewhat known on this server. I'm moderately helpful on skyblock.

No, I haven't.

Why do you want this:
    I currently do not have any money to buy anything, and my parents won't buy me anything at the moment. I would like spawners for possible future use/projects.

Skyblock.

What do you want: [5x] 10 Mob Spawners on Skyblock3 ($25)

Other: Thank you for doing this.

18. TwageTomato

TwageTomato Former Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Twage
    IGN: Twage

How Active are you on the Server: At least every other day, usually multiple times a day

Why Do you deserve this: I need this for all the building and exploring I love to do, but it's not like I've done anything to earn this. It's a gift.

Have you won anything like this before: No. Not have I once won a giveaway of any kind ;-;

Why do you want this: Being able to fly would greatly assist me in the large builds I do, as well with the exploration I love doing.

Favorite Game on the Server: Peaceful survival, but if that doesn't count, then probably OITC.

What you want: I would like donator and fly.

Other: I want to thank you and this community for all the giveaways you do, and even though I've never won one, I still like trying.

19. SSAce

SSAce ! Donator

Minecraft:
    SSAce
    IGN: SSAce

How Active are you on the Server: I used to be very active, but as finals are coming up I am a bit more inactive. Summer break is coming up so I will much more active then.

Have you won anything like this before: Yes

Why do you want this: I love playing on this server. I spend all my minecraft time on this server and the Legend perks abilities will make it more fun and more of an adventure.

Favorite game on the server: OITC

What do you want: Legend Rank - 20 USD

Other: Thank you very much for doing this giveaway :) It is a great way to support the community. Good luck to other contestants.

20. Flubbot

Flubbot [Herobrine] The Overlord | Antisocial

Minecraft:
    Flubbot
    Wow. Another giveaway.

IGN: Flubbot
    Activeness On Server: Daily (probably at least 2 hours a day)
    Why I Deserve This: I help out on the server by posting player reports on various wrong-doers
    Have I Won A Giveaway: Of course not
    What I Want: [VIP] Rank ($20) and Skyblock Villager Island ($5)
    Why I Want: I have alwaps wanted perks for IJ&H but my parents won't let me donate.
    Favorite Minigames On Server: Skyblock and Classic Survival
    Other: Thanks for doing this giveaway. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.