Giant Redstone Adventure Map (C1)

Discussion in 'Creative' started by JoeBfLyin_, Jul 17, 2018.

1. JoeBfLyin_

JoeBfLyin_ *Is thinking of stealing your food*

Minecraft:
    JoeBfLyin
    Well as the title reads, a giant, and I don't use that word lightly, adventure map.

How do I get to it?: Do /plots, click the dye on the bottom left so it says NEWEST.
    Then, look for the
    Magenta colored wool that says Giant Adventure Map.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've made the map with space in mind, starting the beginning Areas, 1-3, to be ground level, going down into Bed Rock, so rest assured knowing that the entire earth beneath where you spawn originally is completely filled with redstone mechanics, all squeezed together.

Afterwards, once you complete all necessary courses, you open the Next Stage Gate to ascend into the next courses, Areas 4-6.

Of course the challenges become more intermediate as you progress, the Map tests your memory and resourcefulness, it see's if you are aware of your surroundings.

It's very self aware and there are signs along the way to explain what you need to do or what to maybe expect, along with hints so you aren't found bored looking aimlessly through rooms not knowing what you're even supposed to be doing.

Don't worry, I took as much as I could into mind with making it not confusing.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a sneak-peek video, starts with pictures, ends with a quick video rundown.

That's about it for the description of the map.
    The only other things I have to say are Disclaimers,
    one being that this is a BETA project, in other words, a WIP.

I also am looking for suggestions for Area/Course ideas, post them here or PM me in game, where you'll probably find me working on the next thing for the map.

Thanks for taking the time to read, considering I spent a good week on it - it means a lot.

Possibly consider 5-star rating it in game?

Smg, safoya299 and noah like this.
  2. safoya299

safoya299 Donator

Minecraft:
    safoya299
    i could never, good job sis

3. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    just had a little playthrough of what's completed and I am very impressed, +1

JoeBfLyin_ likes this.