Get 15K (or more) in 2 Minutes.

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by iBearzHD Plays, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iBearzHD Plays

iBearzHD Plays

Hey guys, I have an EXTREMELY efficient way of getting cash on any skyblock!

You need:

1. Herobrine Head Island

2. Good typing skills

OK once you got the herobrine head island, make the island, get the 64 Sand in the chest, keep doing that till you have like an inventory full of it, then at shop you can sell 8 sand for $100. Hope this helped!

-Raslink

2. KillerBro556

KillerBro556 [Premium] JustLiamTheDude

Minecraft:
    JustLiamTheDude
    I do this with the village island exept that its 64 dirt and you can sell dirt 1 for $1 :( it works thou. Or I grab the villager eggs and DPicks and sell them too :)

3. TurdBurglar528

TurdBurglar528 add my steam if you happened to once know me

Isnt it against the rules to do this? Also, Since you made this post the admins/crew will either lower the price or ban you. If its against the rules.
    Which I am pretty sure it is

4. KillerBro556

KillerBro556 [Premium] JustLiamTheDude

Minecraft:
    JustLiamTheDude
    Well if it is then I never knew and I'm sorry staff members if it is. If so then iBearz is in more trouble. I was just making little cash.

5. Durske

Durske The Dolphinator

Minecraft:
    Durske
    It isn't against the rules, infact nearly every rich guy(Even I.) has been using this. If it really was against the rules they would've disabled it.

Just saying but, make a huge cactus farm. Cactus farms are in my opinion also good, a full inventory of cactus gives you 5k. If you have a big one you can earn 5k in just a few seconds.
    For the sand part:
    Your time is invalid. It takes around 2/3 minutes to get the sand but the other 2/3 minutes to sell your inventory. A full inventory isn't 15k. (Unless they lowered the price.) It's 25k or more.
    #NotABump

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  6. Raslink

Raslink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Donator

Minecraft:
    Raslink
    lol my friend got like 37k in 3 minutes wit this

7. CakeSquid

CakeSquid Top 16 Ranked in Spleef Donator

Minecraft:
    Cake_Squid
    This may be against the rules. We should find out. @LilaRok

8. Radii

Radii Donator

Minecraft:
    Radii
    i don't see the problem o-o

Aiden likes this.
  9. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    they r allowed to do that hopefully be cause they paid for what they deserved and I earn 100kper day out of my cactus farm. and u can earn money the way u want as long as its possible and not against the rules such as SCAMING becuz u will be in big doodoo

10. Skynet39

Skynet39 I Don't 1v1 in Factions Don't ask me, Thanks.

I have a awsome island... And i dont even need to do that, I just play it and sell stuff to players... Now i got a 90k House... 5 beacons, Im doing good :P

11. BaconDonutz

BaconDonutz

Wow... is it useless if you don't have any islands, just the default one?

Cuz that's all I have and I have been skyblocking for 4 months now

12. Durske

Durske The Dolphinator

Minecraft:
    Durske
    Not really. You can just make big cactus farms. Also, that's how I started.

13. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    Ok here's my story of how I get that rich to 3.5mil in sb2 I build my island slowly and then make a farm a big one and then make a shop to sell stuff later on I got sand and started a cati farm it took me like 3 weeks to complete a tower to the height limit and that was only like 25 k per day and soon I expended my island to full limit and then I made another section of cati farm and that tile I expend it to 100k per day so now I started my secondlayer

14. BaconDonutz

BaconDonutz

My money comes from a cocoa bean farm, i have 64 Jungle Logs, in pillars 4 high to allow for higher efficiency, I get about 1k per 5 minutes, (900 per 5 stacks to be precise)

15. Durske

Durske The Dolphinator

Minecraft:
    Durske
    Cocoa beans are bad mkay.
    It takes too long because you got to replant and then you can sell them. Honestly cactusfarms are the best way if you can't sell sand. :)

16. BaconDonutz

BaconDonutz

no, my farm is really quick, I got $2700 in 30 minutes

17. Durske

Durske The Dolphinator

Minecraft:
    Durske
    Cactus is better, trust me. If I was selling my cactus you would be replanting your beans and then sell, while I already got a new inventory full off cactus when you just started selling it.

18. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    This is exactly why they should put a limit on the number of Skyblock islands you can create.

I also agree with some that you should be able to since you bought the perks to get the islands. The only problem is people will abuse it and make money from it.

I propose a simple change that still lets you choose the islands you have already bought but the only difference is there should be a time limit.

For example, you can only make a Skyblock island once every 24 hours. It would still make it to where you can change islands but the time limit would stop most from using this method of easy money.

And if I'm correct the EULA was originally enforced by Mojang to stop server players who bought ranks from having unfair advantages to those who don't or can't afford to donate. So if the EULA was put into place, why are people creating multiple donator islands to obtain items to sell for easy cash. This seems to me like it goes against the EULA. This method of getting easy cash is only available to those who have donated and is not fair to the people that haven't.

I hope there is a limit put into place soon.

19. Durske

Durske The Dolphinator

Minecraft:
    Durske
    Edit: Also, this would only get abused to mostly make the cactusfarms. Also, don't you think putting time will reduce the numbers of the islands being sold? Besides, most people give away sand for free as soon as they have a big cactusfarm.
    Actually. Cactusfarms are way better than this. Get a big one and I don't think you'll ever need the sand. ( @Kuzon55 )
    Let's say you can get 28.5k in 6 minutes using sand.
    5k is each inventory of cactus. It takes less than a minute but let's say a minute to sell them.
    5k x 6 = 25k. Now, the collecting off the sand takes around 3/4 minutes. (Already included in the 6 minutes.) What I just said wasn't even a big cactusfarm. It takes WAY less than a minute. Also, everyone can get their hands on a cactusfarm. They'll only go so far if they want it. Disabling those islands to once a 24 hour is useless because it isn't the REAL moneymaker. It's only a way to MAKE the real moneymaker.

Kono and FailedExperiment like this.
  20. FailedExperiment

FailedExperiment Account abandoned, switched to another!

Minecraft:
    N/A
    @Durske1 17,000 cactus. Come and get me bro :D

Okay first of all, almost everyone knows this. Second, it's $28,800, not $15,000.

Also, calm down bro. You don't need to write stuff THIS big :/

Kono likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.