Other Games Funny Hacker Stories

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by wilburt_, Oct 8, 2017.

?

Are Hackers Annoying?

1. OMG YES

70.0%
  2. HAHAHAAH no

20.0%
  3. Never met one...

10.0%
  1. wilburt_

wilburt_ [Herobrine] | Youtuber Donator

Minecraft:
    Will_Cooper
    Some hackers are SO annoying, I was playing on Hypixel Bedwars and someone just flies over and destroys my bed! SO ANNOYING... anyway anyone who has had a hacker? (not just on mc) Love to hear your stories, Bye -Coco

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  2. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    I don't think exposing hackers is a smart idea.

3. wilburt_

Minecraft:
    Will_Cooper
    like from other servers... idk I'm just bored :(

4. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    Back when I was staff, I was playing sumo and I kept winning, somehow I was accused of "abusing" my powers for playing so well. Next thing you know, one of them toggles killaura and Anti-KB in-front of me lol.

Needless to say they didn't remain on the server much longer ;)

caraa, PopeUrbanII and ZeusV like this.
  5. Job_

Job_ Banana Donator

Minecraft:
    Sneakin_
    Well alot of hackers on kitpvp and some other servers. I love it how I can make their hp go down to 2 hp and then I still lose the fight c:

MemeDreamTeam likes this.
  6. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    this one isn't about someone else being the hacker, actually no-one was the hacker, it was about me being accused of hacking

so this kid (i'm not gonna show his name) was in my game one oitc right and i was demolishing, killing left right centre up and down man and him and his friend start calling "HAXX!!!!" so i was like "no, stop being retarded" , and they "reported" me and i was like "cool, i'll just get unbanned :P", then dest came on for a good... 5 minutes? she might've spectated idk but i wasn't banned. then i was like "see? the mod was on and i wasn't hacking" and he was like "F*CK YOU HACKER!!!!" so then we argued and we said some shit (i said a lot of it), calling him a retard, autistic fuck, you name it (i just don't like fuckheads). then i we were talking and he said "yo you seem familiar old ign?" and i said a couple and he said "ah, I'm *********" and i was like "who tf are you?" and he said "YOUR MOM1!!!!!! OHHHH GOTY" (didn't even spell it right lmfao) and i just acted like i got supremely roasted, then we argued more and-get this - HE got warned (because he also had accused and reported a lot of other people like mdhall and BlueFolk) and i laughed at him. then we argued and he eventually stopped talking, so i just left

that was today btw

7. Rofl

Rofl ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ Donator

Every hacker I banned on Velt

8. Timyus

Timyus The KitPvP Guy Donator

Minecraft:
    Timyus
    Whenever you’re talking to andrew just say “Alt of Xulon” and he’ll understand.

probably the best story i can think of

9. Flurried

Flurried Philip Defranco Stan Donator

Watching an entire game full of people get mad when we claimed a hacker only had a "good gaming chair".

10. Golembyte

Golembyte it’s rare you see me online Donator

Minecraft:
    Golembyte
    I used to hack but, I don't anymore. But, I left my Derp on... That was stupid of me.

11. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

When I was a retarded 13 year old, I screenshotted a hacker, and posted it on forums in the report section. A staff member pointed out that my picture showed that I was hacking as well. I swear I have no idea how I was so retarded back then. Young me and current me are two completely different people.

Golembyte likes this.
  12. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

Just play OITC for a bit you get some weird hackers who say some weird stuff

13. wilburt_

Minecraft:
    Will_Cooper
    It was at that moment the hacker realised... they messed up.