Funniest way you've injured yourself?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Joeyy, Mar 14, 2017.

1. kiraa

kiraa ugh Donator

Minecraft:
    kirupt
    eating food and then biting my tongue

Joeyy likes this.
  2. Emma

Emma >:) Ex MΟD Donator

I get that now pal I was 11 at the time lmao

sss, YFIOTR and Joeyy like this.
  3. AzulMarino

AzulMarino Donator

when I was 3, I pulled some scissors of the kitchen counter and the sharp side landed on my toe, I still have the scar to this day.

Joeyy and TheFlamingDragon like this.
  4. kedio

kedio Donator

A couple of weeks ago, I was cosplaying UNDERTALE and I was a Temmie. I had to crawl on the ground, and I accidentally twisted my arm, and it hurt so bad. :(

Another time at that same place, I stepped on a piece of glass, barefoot, and I was bleeding so much. It didn't hurt at all, and the band-aids weren't even doing crap, so I wrapped by toe in toilet paper and made sure it didn't fall off with a rubber band.

When I was younger, like 9 or 10, I was biking around the neighborhood, and I attempted to jump on the bike. (lift up the bike completely) I miscalculated the jump, so my bike flipped over with me on it. I was surprised I didn't break my arm, however, my arm was numb for the entire weekend following the accident.

In 3rd grade, it was a Monday at school and my birthday. So, I had dropped my pencil on my chair and didn't notice. When I came back from the bathroom, I sat on the pencil tip, and stabbed my butt. R.I.P

I was chewing gum in the car while drinking water, and I accidentally bit the side of my mouth so hard that I tasted the blood in my mouth. It hurt so freaking bad.

I was trying to chop carrots with my dad when I was 5. For some reason, my dad trusted 5-year-old psychopathic little Carmen with one of those huge kitchen knives, and I accidentally cut my finger. (not off, don't worry lel) I was bleeding all over the counter, and I was scared I was going to die.

I was running in gym since we were playing tag, and I was one of the only survivors left, so I ran towards the wall, tried to turn, but at that same instant, my friend ran in front of me, and I rammed into her, falling on my arm and my knee. It hurt really bad. And 5 minutes later my friend rammed into the bleachers and chipped her tooth.

And then cats. You don't want to know.

the end

5. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

You sure you didn't hit your head? jkjk ily <3

I fell while running of a hill, still have a scar on my face and left foot because of that (you can barely see it now so yay)

I honestly did many idiotic things xD

Joeyy likes this.
  6. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    When I was young, don't remember exactly but my sister "accidently" stabbed me in the arm with a pen. I didn't go to the hospital or anything though.
    Other times I'd just accidently cut my finger with my knife, didn't really hurt just pissed me off cause soap burns the cuts :(
    I'm lame and have no life so I never really do anything that could break a bone.

pretty boring

Joeyy and Phoenix like this.
  7. Syrian

Syrian Former Mod x2 Donator

Minecraft:
    Syrian_
    I wasn't looking when I was about to cross the street.

I was in a hurry to get home so I started running. However, the car didn't hit me, I hit the car (i.e. I ran into it and slammed my head against the door). Was not fun.

Joeyy and Phoenix like this.
  8. kedio

kedio Donator

Woah.

9. Seltrox

Seltrox Pastel Colors ♫ Donator

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    That's me everyday.

Joeyy likes this.
  10. Teddie

Teddie Donator

stub my toe
    FeelsBadMan

Joeyy likes this.
  11. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    When I was like 7 my brother dropped a pencil into my eye from the top level of the bunk bed.
    yep.

Joeyy likes this.
  12. Gooby

Gooby ミCutie彡 Donator

I sprained my ankle trying to do hopscotch :/

Sofie, Contemptible, Joeyy and 2 others like this.
  13. antibullyranger

antibullyranger ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Donator

I unscrewed the razor blade from my pencil sharpener and decided it was a good idea to cut my pencil with it (I was 10). Basically the pencil slipped and I sliced my finger and had blood gushing down my arm and dripping everywhere. I walked up to the teacher to ask if I could go to the nurse, all I could hear was "ewwwwww".

I was at my friends house and I slipped on tiles, I fell into the corner of the skirting boards on the walls (those things at the bottom of interior walls, then I was left with a huge mark on my shin, still have it 4 years later.

When I was very young (like 3), I slipped over and hit my chin on a table and had my teeth go clean through my lips. This happened twice on different occasions somehow and I still have a small mark under my lip.

Joeyy likes this.
  14. Markend

Markend Donator

Minecraft:
    Markend
    Decided it was a good idea to use the flying fox when it was raining and wet, so I ended up slipping off while doing a back flip accidentally and landed on my wrist fracturing it c: This was when I was 9 too.

Joeyy likes this.
  15. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    Getting out of bed.. not even kidding you

Joeyy likes this.
  16. OfficerDeadly

OfficerDeadly Donator

Minecraft:
    OfficerDeadly
    I accidently stabbed my leg with the pencil while trying to sharpen it.

woops

Joeyy likes this.
  17. Seltrox

Seltrox Pastel Colors ♫ Donator

Minecraft:
    Seltrox
    Holy cow I don't want to even think of that, THE PAIN!!

Joeyy and MemeDreamTeam like this.
  18. kedio

kedio Donator

How did that happen? XD

Joeyy likes this.
  19. OfficerDeadly

OfficerDeadly Donator

Minecraft:
    OfficerDeadly
    The pencil was stuck in the sharpener and both sides were sharpened. I trird to get it out and I pulled it out too fast which then I failed to stop it before kinda stabbed my leg.

ZeusV and Joeyy like this.
  20. Jakt

Jakt Former Mod+ |questionable | Donator

I ran into a pole thinking I was some kind of super hero after I watched a few x-man movies. It turns out you cannot go thro soled objects. Ended me being in the hospital for a week for brain damage. Lesson learned.

Joeyy likes this.