French TBH ( Pour être honnête )

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Feyn__, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Feyn__

Feyn__ Lonely Mod Donator

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    Okey,

Let's make a TBH

I have things to say, nice things for some people but things not nice for others.

I will be 100% honest, I will not soften my words, ie if I find you toxic or immature, then I will tell you.

At your peril.

dinoceros and Username like this.
  2. Lone

Lone Lonely Admin Donator

Minecraft:
    :)
    Tbh

3. Feyn__

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    Halala Lone,

You are in my eyes the most difficult moderator to approach. When I arrived on the Skyblock, I tried many times to talk to you but you never answered me. Until you like my application. Since that moment, I had the opportunity to know you a little more, to be able to know what kind of person you were. And these little moments with you are in my eyes very good times. I can say without hesitation that you are a good member of the staff, that you are a nice person. And I put you easily in my list of my favorite colleagues

Lone likes this.
  4. Aran

Aran Donator

Tbh

5. Feyn__

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    Mr. Aran,

I must admit that I do not know what to say about you, except that you are very active on the server, as well as on the forum. You are a person who makes a lot of report (a little too much). But we find that you have the will and motivation to help maintain order in the server. I do not really have an opinion about you, I never had the opportunity to talk to you outside of my work. But I sometimes had the opportunity to laugh with you. I'm happy to have met you. You remain a person apreciable to my eyes.

Aran likes this.
  6. Soap

Soap Donator

Minecraft:
    soapC
    tbh!!!

7. Feyn__

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    Charlie, Charlie, Charlie,

You are a very good member of the staff, a person I really appreciate. You are part of my list of colleagues with whom I love the most worked. I like spending time with you, I like to waste my time to troll you (Remember the: Vrowaz x Soap). I do not really have anything to say about you except that you're nice. You are also part of my list of my favorite staff members. Don't change :).

Soap likes this.
  8. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
  9. Feyn__

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    T3,

You are an incredible woman. You know how to put people's morals up. You know how to settle conflicts. You know how to do everything (you could almost say that you're perfect haha). I love talking to you a lot. I started talking to you and helping you on the skyblock well before I was in the staff. I do not regret these moments and I would always be there if you have questions about the skyblock haha. Do not change either :)

Oh you,

We will start saying things not nice!

You are my brother in arms. My colleague. I consider you as my right arm. We were promoted at the same time. You are a very good member of the staff, nothing to say. You are a kind and caring person. However, Mr. Canadian, you annoy me. You're always here to tell me what to do, what I should do. You instantly click on all the reports. You instantly take all the reports on the forum. But hey, that's fine. It's the least nasty thing I have to say. Apart from that I have nothing to reproach. If I should give you a piece of advice it's: "Let the others stand out, you just feel like you want to monopolize" :)

Aran, Lone, t3mptr3s and 1 other person like this.
  10. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

pour être honnête

11. Feyn__

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    Jérôme,

J'avais même pas vu que tu avais répondu xD,
    Tu es à mes yeux une personne très gentil et attentionné. Tu à pris un peu de ton temps pour le passer avec moi lorsque j'étais seul au nouvel ans et je remercie sincèrement. Tu essaye le plus souvent de réconforté les personnes dans le besoin et de parler de leurs problèmes pour essayer de les résoudre. En gros, tu es une personne en or. Ne change rien à ta façon d'être.

dinoceros likes this.
  12. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    tbh

Darkstorm77 and t3mptr3s like this.
  13. Feyn__

Minecraft:
    Feyn__
    Bon ça me prend du temps à faire ce machin et ...

Oh wait you're english. (Lul)
    I do not really know you. I do not know what kind of person you are. I do not know if I should like you or not like you. The only thing I know about you is that when I need a little support on the server, you take the time to come help me. And I appreciate the efforts. Otherwise for lack of time spent with you I can not say what I think of you since technically, I do not think anything about you now.