Favorite Memories

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Evence, Mar 29, 2018.

1. ughjoe

ughjoe

Minecraft:
    wybjoseph.
    um meeting my absolute best friend, going through like 3 friend groups on here, when the server was at its peak and the community was huge and there was always someone new to talk to

2. Jordan

Jordan Resigned Donator

-talking to friends on teamspeak all day/night & watching movies
    -being staff twice
    -explaining how to upload a screenshot and failing 99% of the time to every player. best part abt being staff!!
    -killing all of @Gooby's bunnies that one time
    -when i used to log into teamspeak and scare everyone over my demonic mic sounds............
    -obsessing over @chriss's laugh
    - being roasted for everything i'm worth by @Devin610 that one time,, forgive me yet? <3
    -sending @MrDeathWilliam a skype message everyday just to be ignored once again <333 much love

- @Loling, @safoya299, and I used to disguise as chicken's and run around the staff faction until we were all undisguised and were forced to explain why we were there,, or that time me @safoya299 and some others built a faction outside of it and pissed the entire staff team off to the point where evERY single staff sat and watched us...............not gonna explain what happened next bc it'd probably piss a lot of ppl off xoxo, as toxic and immature as that was

- one time i was explaining why i didn't like the server lmAO,,, and then i accidentally blasted the J&H theme song through my speakers which i thought were off.........everyone heard it im still embarassed to this day @safoya299

ok that's all i can think of for now but there's so much more............i miss my friends ily

almost foRGOT....
    that one time when everyone spammed the shoutbox with emojis.....................peeps got offended........:mad:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    Devin610, ItsJerry, chriss and 2 others like this.
  3. InfiniteBurst

InfiniteBurst Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    InfiniteBurst (HCchicken)
    I remember when I was so into playing hardcore factions I believe way back around 2014. My friend group played this game every single day and we would enjoy ourselves playing together and building our faction and our base together. Too bad the world is now erased and we cannot come back to it anymore. But I still have some screenshots of us together. Good times.

Evence likes this.
  4. Forum_CanSpecial

Forum_CanSpecial Donator

Minecraft:
    CanSpecial & MysteryMagic
    My first shopping

5. NorthEastQueen

NorthEastQueen IV.X.MMXVI ❤︎ Donator

Minecraft:
    Northie_
    when i first came to the server & my username was Emmybear511 bc i couldn't afford my own account
    n i met some guys on creative and they were my very first friends on here @namename321 , javier, daniel, david, cesar and omg rico i forgot he existed
    my first ugly ass plot & y'alls stupid head shop / clubplots and the one with the bong
    2018-06-11_15.55.34.png 2018-06-11_16.16.31.png

meeting some cool ass friends & laughing 24/7, like my main bitch ashley/mainhoe, @stupid ily, @EmiliaGarland5
    being on ts with my bffs @MisterTtocS @JackplaysMC @WuskyWolf and ashley, with scott always promoting sharex or one of his games lol

so many other memories with so many other people

and most of all, teaching this nerd @Fredrique how to play minecraft while he was juking people in the lobby with a girl skin looking like an idiot <3

6. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Head Helper+ Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
  7. quakingariana

quakingariana Donator

ZeusV, JokerBen and MC_Scout like this.
  8. Cresof

Cresof Well-Known Member

Minecraft:
    Cresof
    Staying up for days trying to build up my faction "Swagmuffins" in peaceful survival (the best faction ever)

9. Soap

Soap ASF | I.T. | Donator

Minecraft:
    charHH
    Temple. Run.

JokerBen likes this.
  10. MeatBoy0

MeatBoy0 Donator

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy0
    When I First joined the server September 7 2013. And made skyblock 2 island was probably one of the funniest and making my island as amazing as it was. Meeting a lot of my friends you know og people who no longer player who I kind miss but you know you move on. I miss the rush of people on kitpvp where there were 30-40 big diamond fights. I miss specific people you know eaglebread, Electric, and many more. I don't really care for the server more so the people I met on the server. A platform for just pure fun. Staffing was also really fun.