Fairness

Discussion in 'KitPVP' started by davidkaragezyan, Jun 18, 2018.

1. davidkaragezyan

davidkaragezyan MeatBoy1

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy1
    To be totally honest, I think this new Kit map is totally fair and I like how they implemented a fair system. Like how in Map 1 there were practically only ever leathers and diamonds which was obviously unfair, this new system provides somewhat new fairness with the default iron kit and a God Gap cool down and EPearl cooldown. Props to you staff for making it fair.

One issue with me though is the debuff kit. Y'know, the kit that gives enough damage pots to wipe out anyone in diamond just by sneaking up on them. I've witnessed that so many times and I don't really like how that's even possible but at the same time, I guess it gives irons a chance to take down diamonds. But when it's a diamond vs diamond, I guess you can't control it. Maybe take out at least one potion from that specific kit?

2. Khorndog

Khorndog I like Abcedefhijklmnopqrztuvwxyzs Donator

Minecraft:
    Khorndog
    They should implement debuffs in the shop, as well as speed. It would also be good if they add 4 more kits that are free as a benefit for fairness. They should re-add mage kit to make it fair, and I think there is nothing wrong with assassin kit at all. Its good to make the game fair and easier to get op, whilst back then it was impossible.

3. davidkaragezyan

davidkaragezyan MeatBoy1

Minecraft:
    MeatBoy1
    Adding debuffs to the shop would be very unfair, it's bad enough that 4 Harm Pots can kill a diamond alone let alone having a whole inventory of it. Also, the current kits we have are good enough, no need for any more in my opinion.

4. stempunk

stempunk #1 Premium Donator

Minecraft:
    stempunk
    Well uhhhh Kit died

5. EzKitPvP

EzKitPvP Hello Everyone

Minecraft:
    Reqtor
    İ missed last map :( bad map