Factions Season 13 | 28th of September @ 3PM EST

Discussion in 'News' started by ItsHarry, Sep 26, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuseh

Fuseh Donator

They're probably discussing if the "DAMN" faction is going to be dq'd or not, because two members in that faction left velocity and managed to get ftop 3 I believe. Not sure tho...

t3mptr3s likes this.
  2. vaping

vaping Donator

Minecraft:
    vaaping
    Yeah pretty sure

3. jovanhon

jovanhon ?

Minecraft:
    Jovanhon
    interesting, how come when Antizen did it, they did nothing about it?!

4. Fuseh

Fuseh Donator

just like pvpcats and play4fun? You see where I am going with this right? lol. You're making open-accusations with no proof. I can say that even after I raided play4fun and got over 450M in value, in less than 3 days in that following payout in the same week they managed to get 700M. However, there is no proof that you split value with pvpcats. That's just an example I am providing, and I am not accusing anyone of anything. If you don't have proof don't waste time qwe:qwE

5. Kobynt

Kobynt KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
    You're still saying pvpcats gave sand value, It's hard enough to get a billion yourself, you guys think jovan is superman.
    --- Post merged ---
    Yes they're investigating it, they'll find out I didn't do anything ever.
    --- Post merged ---
    Yes they're investigating that, And they'll see we took nothing.

6. Sandlock

Sandlock

Minecraft:
    Sandlock7362
    I just want to correct what you're saying here. We got to 500 odd mill not 700 by the final week of payout. We didn't earn all that in the following week after being raided, as you have stated, otherwise we would've beaten velocity on /ftop for week 5.

We didn't split any value with pvpcats. We spent a large amount of time after being raided building new farms to be able to regain our value for the remaining /ftop rewards.

7. Fuseh

Fuseh Donator

Again, I am not accusing anyone of anything as I have said if you can read noob. No need to get defensive, I am just giving an example of how jovan's making a random open-accusation with no proof!

8. Sandlock

Sandlock

Minecraft:
    Sandlock7362
    I understand your point, but I just wanted to correct your facts :)

9. jovanhon

jovanhon ?

Minecraft:
    Jovanhon
    difference between p4fun and pvpcats is, you guys just split'd 60m each, thats something MANAGABLE, play4fun and pvpcats both HUNDREDS OF MILLION, now thats something different.
    Nos had about 100m before grace, then after that he got ban so he didnt play much, then he raided velocity which increased his value to about 200m, then we raided him which dropped his value to somewhere like 100-130m. Freemen + antizen during that payout, exactly the amount nos had before. So if nos didnt split with you guys, wheres his other 60m+?
    So we dont just say shit randomly

Sandlock likes this.
  10. Fuseh

Fuseh Donator

Yet again, not valid evidence nor proof. You're pretending as if I didn't have 12M bal from selling cac farms even before leaving AntiZen, and then placing all 12M every single day of the week, afking it and selling, then buying IG's to get even more money. Also, I have no clue where you're getting these random numbers from. Do you have any proof that Nos gave me any value? Do you have any proof both our values added up to EXACTLY what you CLAIM he had the week before?

Until I see valid proof and evidence, I am not continuing this pointless discussion.

vaping likes this.
  11. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Payout Winners - Week 6

Since there's no evidence of the cheating claims that can be seen above, we are keeping the results as is.
    1. PVPCATS
    2. Play4Fun
    3. DAMN
    4. payout
    5. Mudkip
    Winning Faction leaders must PM me on the forums to receive payout. Please include your username.

Aiqw, Fuseh, Sandlock and 3 others like this.
  12. Kobynt

Kobynt KitPvP / Factions, Player. Donator

Minecraft:
    JQcking
  13. vaping

vaping Donator

Minecraft:
    vaaping
    And how exactly are we supposed to get evidence? You guys are the ones with logs.

14. jovanhon

jovanhon ?

Minecraft:
    Jovanhon
    4 days before the payout, you guys were still called nosepvp123, lmao. and btw, when u left antizen, you have 8m not 12.
    How do get all my numbers? we watch the server, thats how we win, we know our enemies, although i dont have solid evidence(like gamer said, evidence is with the owners), i can make my own intelligent guess with what ive got.
    anyways, maps over, GG
    NOSEPVP123 WHERE YO CANNON AT?!

15. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Simplest answer is. This is just my opinion. Don't change anything. Don't break chests, don't change names. etc. Hard to find the "paper trail" when the evidence has been destroyed or changed.

16. vaping

vaping Donator

Minecraft:
    vaaping
    Fun fact, goat got the most far into pvpcats this map and you had to use enchantment tables :)

17. PolarLight

PolarLight

Fun fact slaypray used enchanting tables first and we reported and got rejected and you used enchanting tables when I was countercannoning : )

18. vaping

vaping Donator

Minecraft:
    vaaping
    I used them bc you used them on base lol
    --- Post merged ---
    I even told lone that ^^

19. PolarLight

PolarLight

I used them bc slaypray used it on their base : )

20. vaping

vaping Donator

Minecraft:
    vaaping
    So you used them against me, because SlayPray used them on you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.