Factions Reset - Thread intended for server owners

Discussion in 'Hardcore Factions' started by zee_man, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zee_man

zee_man Just havin' fun! Faction Leader - KoB IGN: zmanmz Donator

Minecraft:
    zmanmz
    I don't think any anti cheat can detect for someone duping items. It has to be reported and patched in some way. But if reach can be auto detected and anti-kb, that would be really great Reach is the most common hack I see. Even if the bot just temporarily kicked / banned them for some period of time [1]. Especially when some hacker comes on just for koth (not mentioning any names LOL) and hacks their ass off. I don't see people using anti-kb often except at koth when trying to cap.

[1] the other day i was on kit and froze / lagged really bad (something in my PC or local network) then when all the IP packets came back my screen was shaking and I was "kicked - suspected illegal client" or something like that. I was able to log right back in. I hope "suspected of reach" or antiKB would be something longer than being able to login immediately.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  2. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

It was at this moment he knew...

3. ItsSteveX

ItsSteveX What is a BB code?

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    We need more events not just koth. People only come on for koth, fight for 2 hrs then get off. We need more things to fight for. More things to do because once it gets later in the season and when u have all ur bases built, farmed a lot of money and stuff. The only thing to do is go to koth because that’s all there is to do. Add like a duel plug in for where we can wager ingame money for a 1v1 in an arena and the winner takes all or something (just an idea, suggest one if u have one)But please add more events and stuff so there isn’t just koth engaging players because it gets boring after some time.

4. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

I agree with this but I think we also need an ftop value. That will keep the players going. It could be something as small as $20 USD per week! That would keep the competition going weekly and players would play more.

5. JQcking

JQcking Well Known Member Donator

Minecraft:
    jackyjandrels
    Or store give vouchers to buy og players unbans ;DDD

6. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

I don’t think people would play for server money... I think they need to put just a little more money into the server with $20 a week and it will pay off huge for them in the end

7. zee_man

Minecraft:
    zmanmz
    The more I think about this, the more I think it is a must for the next map. /near or /chestnear. Everyone has unclaimed spots these days. Don't make the world smaller though. With the population declining, less claims, less of the world being explored, having this will encourage people claiming, base building and raiding. It might even generate revenue for people to buy power for claims.

The command must detect anything people can use for storage. Chests, Minecarts with chests, hoppers, droppers, dispensers and whatever else I may not be thinking of. :-) I've had unclaimed p4 vaults almost every map and only one good one was found and that was by a mod that admitted they cheated after they stopped playing.

8. Crestfall

Crestfall ^_^

Minecraft:
    Crestfall
    I understand chests, hoppers, droppers, and dispensers but minecarts with chests spawn naturally and may help people find mineshafts... Maybe not minecarts with chests

Warrior_of_gods likes this.
  9. zee_man

Minecraft:
    zmanmz
    So another thing... Koth loot and unique crates are really bad. Legendary isn't too bad and god is good and probably a lot more worth the extra $$ for what you might get. I don't know why anyone would waste money on unique keys. What is the incentive to win koths (now 3 keys instead of 5) . Perfect example, capped a koth and got 3 keys... gave one to person that helped. With my 2 koth keys I got a regular diamond boot and 3 unique keys. For my 3 unique keys I got a stack of steak, a stack of pork and a $2000 note. The other day my koth key was a UB3 book. Considering how many times my faction or allies won koths and all the keys I got, I personally never got one good thing. Of course sometimes people get something good with their 1/54 chance.

This was talked about before last reset. A quality hoe? Regular golden apples, regular diamond armor or tools? You get the idea... Maybe the first week some of the stuff in there is good to have early on, but certainly no reason to spend a ton of in game money for gapples or take a chance on losing good armor for the average player. Not saying it should be as good as the god crate, but it needs to be a lot better. Pretty much everyone wants the magic sword and that's about it. There should definitely be more faction perks like claiming and big in game money.

10. creeper1561

creeper1561

Also

@ItsHarry @ItsJerry post the thing a bit earlier so i can actually see whats gonna happen and decide if its worth playing

jovanhon likes this.
  11. ItsSteveX

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian

YES great point. Same as the last couple of seasons, And just like my point. Koth is litteraly the only reason why people come on and pvp. I spend at maximum 300k at a used to be 2hr koth. Koth gives you prizes that are worth legit $500. A pair of diamond boots? Like seriously? I could of made so many pairs of boots with my 300k instead of using it for koth, to capture koth. You guys changed it but the reward are still really bad. ADD ITEMS THAT CANT BE CRAFTED. Get items exclusive to winning koth. When you have tons of money, you can legit buy anything you want. Unlike the koth Magic sword it’s an exclusive item that you can only get from koth we need more of these and not diamond boots like items that are way too easy to get.

12. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

I agree completely! Add some new things you can only get in koth crates that you have to go to win for. Don't put the same items in God Crates like the ones in koth crates. Those should be 2 very different varieties because you have to pvp and earn the koth crate keys and you just buy the God ones. Add a KB2 sword in the koth crates so that people will actually get on for koths and they will be a big deal that a lot of members will get on for.

I agree with this too. I think if you post it 2 days before reset then people will know if they want to play it or not. If people think it will be a fun map then they will tell there friends about it and hype up the server for a bigger turn out. Or people that are banned can know ahead of time if they want to buy an unban to play on the next map. I think letting people know a little sooner will help out a lot @ItsHarry @ItsJerry

13. zee_man

Minecraft:
    zmanmz
    That would be really nice! Please...

14. ItsSteveX

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    1.7>1.8. Follow in the steps of mineHq and Veltpvp which are servers that many people are active on and play on those servers since they allow 1.7. JandH should allow 1.7 too!
    Even the Hypixel and their client (Hyperium) allows 1.7 animations on their server.

15. creeper1561

creeper1561

1.7 is not the reason they play minehq
    Its because it was extremely hyped up and part of the hcf community. They also constantly change things so that its more fun for the people that play
    1.7 doesnt reall solve anything besides making a few players come back.
    1.7 animations would be nice but not needed
    No no no no no no no

Hes right

Can we get some more updates about whats going on? Like whats happening with koth, will we be able to open chests in others territory, will glitching still be a thing (because its annoying and pointless, all it does is decourage claimed bases, currently with unclaimed bases being the meta), will we get some form of way to find unclaimed bases, will mycil still be the main form of income, will spawners return, will more events happen, will we get a koth crate revamp, will a supply drop happen, and more questions

@ItsHarry @ItsJerry

Whats going on, I bet me and a bunch of others want answers

16. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    which glitches are there currently besides /sethome?

17. creeper1561

creeper1561

Just that and it allows u to go in bases and discourages making real bases

18. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

@ItsHarry I would like to join a call with you and talk about some things.

19. creeper1561

creeper1561

Same

20. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

@ItsHarry Its funny how zmanmz is running the factions server by telling you how to reset it.... Then he gets a mod on and acts all good around them when there was an argument and is a "teachers pet" @zee_man Now the abuser is in KoB funny how that works

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.