Factions Reset - Thread intended for server owners

Discussion in 'Hardcore Factions' started by zee_man, Jun 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlowInTheDark

GlowInTheDark Thought I was an atheist, til I realized I'm a god Donator

Minecraft:
    DeoxysSpeed/DeoxysAttack/GlowInTheDark3
    TNT should not be able to break blocks through water, it means you can just roof cannon every base you see and it makes it too easy to raid

2. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    hasn't it been like that forever

3. GlowInTheDark

Minecraft:
    No, back on map 1 & 2 you couldn't break blocks through water (you needed a hybrid cannon), but now you can use a scatter cannon on any base (even if it is watered) and basically just split it in half.

4. ItsSteveX

ItsSteveX What is a BB code?

Minecraft:
    Lil_Canadian
    Tbh if this gets removed then cannoning on the server would be like nearly impossible
    Plus you need a hybrid cannon to break water covered cobble walls.

5. creeper1561

creeper1561

No if you want to raid one of the chests you have to line up an entire cannon just to blow it up, so getting many of them is extremely hard

6. ItsHarry

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    sorry i don't understand. you said enchantment tables make it harder to raid, but they take only 6 TNT hits instead of 10 on obsidian. can you please explain what the problem is exactly

7. creeper1561

creeper1561

Ok NOBODY on the server cannons into bases, and there is a certian chest design that makes the chests impossible to cegg. If you were to cannon these, it would be EXTREMELY hard and would require you to make multiple cannons for multiple rows of the chests. Raiding these types of chests with cannons is impractical and expensive, when some of the chests may have nothing at all

8. GlowInTheDark

Minecraft:
    I think what creeper means is that if you have chests with enchantment tables above them its hard to cegg them

ItsHarry likes this.
  9. ItsHarry

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    can we get some more opinions on this

in february the people voted for keeping the current system

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    zee_man, JokerBen and Lone like this.
  10. zee_man

zee_man Just havin' fun! Faction Leader - KoB IGN: zmanmz Donator

Minecraft:
    zmanmz
    Enchantment tables over chests in water in a base can't be raided with creeper eggs. Cannon only. That is what was meant.

ItsHarry likes this.
  11. Crestfall

Crestfall ^_^

Minecraft:
    Crestfall
    They can be raided with Creeper Eggs, but it's just hard to do.

12. creeper1561

creeper1561

Theoretically yes all of them are possible, but in most cases it is near impossible

13. Crestfall

Crestfall ^_^

Minecraft:
    Crestfall
    Tbh I like how it is right now but maybe that's because I get salty when someone raids me lol

14. Lars

Lars FadKidsUnited

Minecraft:
    ItsLarsa
    Well, @GlowInTheDark you can protect against any roofcannon from above, so i dont see a point changing that obsidian gets damage throw water, since we allready have a poor use of cannon, it simplifies raiding a bid, but you can still build a strong base

Enchantmenttables / Obsidian are not the same, it used to be that they have 6 durability. You were able to raid them with ceggs, now its kinda impossible. You actually have to cannon them, which is bs, if u dont know if there is anything good in it, you wouldnt spend 3 hours of raiding to get only crap

ItsSteveX and zee_man like this.
  15. zee_man

Minecraft:
    zmanmz

My opinion is to keep it the way it is now.

Crestfall likes this.
  16. Chiilz

Chiilz

Minecraft:
    Chiilz
    Its just that HCF Velt or MineHQ is more fun also you cannot really revive jnh facs since it died like 2 yrs ago. If @ItsHarry and @ItsJerry Just uploaded more on there server especially on facs. When Skeppy was live streaming he was on kit kitmap had more than 50 people on and that was when a streamer was streaming. So its sad to come to this conclusion but minecraft cannot really come back. Mojang does not really add updates to the pvp community so thats why more and more people are leaving minecraft. but Recently MineHQ came back with HCTeams but it has not been released yet. The server brought a lot of ogs back even Stimpy said he was gonna start grinding. Maybe all we can do is just move on jnh was fun and all while it lasted but minecraft is on the verge of dieing especially due to Fortnite. My Suggestion is bring back the old koths increase gap prices but also increase the amount of money you recive after selling 1 mycelium. Also get a better anticheat cause there are way too many hackers. Let the server be 1.7 it would be more fun for pvpers. Or make 1.7 pvp mechanics available like getting 1.7 cause the hit registration is shit.

5hinau and Warrior_of_gods like this.
  17. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

I like the spawners coming back because i think it makes the f top more of a battle for people. I also think we should move the koth into Warzone because more people will get on for koth and that will help the server. I would also like to see more koths! You guys could do both the warzone koths like we did last map and the arena koths. I think it would be a good mix for the factions to have both and that way people are on a lot. I also believe if there is an f top value people will play more. Even a small ftop value would keep players going to the end. People will be on all the time just to earn the money and if more people are pvping in warzone then people will get on all the time. I like the idea of being able to buy your way out of a ban since most of the players banned always talk about playing on this server but never can. Now they have the chance and I think this season will be the best yet. Every reset there is a large number of people that join and then quit because they get bored but if we make these changes I think we will keep them coming back and it will be an active server for people to play on. Also this season I noticed staff didn't respond as fast as they should sometimes. When some random kid would get on and hack in warzone nobody would answer when we reported it and they would get away with it. I also think reset in the summer is a great idea since most of the time it is during school and kids can't play as much, now they will play all the time which will help the server grow.

18. zee_man

Minecraft:
    zmanmz
    I thought of something else.... The auction system. If it could be like it is on prison that would be a lot better. Also, add /baltop command usage for everyone. Too many people hiding their money on alts in wilderness since FTOP became a factions goal.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  19. jovanhon

jovanhon potato is a food

ADD ANTI CHEAT!! detect for dupes! detect for reach!
    get good staff members *cough cough you should consider creeper1561*.
    make a /chestnear command so people can find unclaim bases. stop auto mycel(maybe you can disable dispensers from dropping dirt). And play faction with us.
    you should really reassess all your staff member to see if they are fit to be a staff.

zee_man likes this.
  20. Warrior_of_gods

Warrior_of_gods

I agree with everything but I still think they need an ftop value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.