Evilest thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by vipa, Mar 4, 2016.

1. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

What's the evilest thing(s) you've ever done in your life?

Whenever my nose bleeds, I can tell about 30 seconds before it happens. I was in school when I could feel a nose bleed starting, so I turned towards this religious kid sitting next to me, and I said, "Hail Satan" to him then my nose started bleeding. He freaked out and he fell backwards and hurt his head, he had to go home for the rest of the day.

2. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Gosh
    Alright. I don't want to say my real story, but I wasn't thinking, and I ended up hurting someone.

Please don't ask what I'm talking about.

3. Zackery

Zackery Donator

Minecraft:
    Zackeryy
    What are you talking about?
    Jk xD

Anyway, evilest thing? Idk what you mean by Evil, as in like hurt someone.. but I use to sell drugs, and steal from stores..
    That's like.. about the evilest I got xD

4. motocicletar1

motocicletar1 Helper+ | Biker Donator

Minecraft:
    motocicletar1
    Man.. When I was a little kid I used to throw my cat down the stairs because she made a funny noise when she landed. I was like 5 but I still remember it to this day.

5. mochi

mochi t̶̀h̶e̵ ̷̧͝c̵̨á̢t͘ Donator

Gave my friend a pair of my mom's diamond earrings, without my mom ever knowing.
    I'm not a very evil person.

6. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Kicking someone in his vulnerable place so hard that he couldn't get up for a while.
    He said he hoped my family would die of cancer and 2 weeks later my grandmother died of cancer and he said ''good for you''.

Odi, katlynn, Sakujo and 3 others like this.
  7. vipa

Well, it was justified.

8. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    Exactly what I thought. Which is why I did it.

vipa likes this.
  9. Kitao

Kitao ...

Minecraft:
    WastedMoonlight
    Evilest thing... God, well before I ended up dating two girls at once because I REALLY liked both of them and I couldn't choose :/

MssR_iTeMpZz likes this.
  10. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

staying up l8

mochi likes this.
  11. mochi

mochi t̶̀h̶e̵ ̷̧͝c̵̨á̢t͘ Donator

And doing what? •w•

stanateez likes this.
  12. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

being swag af

katlynn and mochi like this.
  13. DELETEDACCOUNT

DELETEDACCOUNT Donator

Well once I..
    threw a.. nuke to a place..
    I have the picture..

[​IMG]

ZakMuir, vipa and stanateez like this.
  14. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    I backstabbed my brother after years of him stealing my money and harassing me with knives.

Basically, My brother was 18, and I was 14. My brother just found this girl whi he liked, alot. The girl seemed pretty nice, but I could tell my brother only liked her for her body(tbh tho she was pretty hot). My brother also just got a job, and a car. Life was turning good for him.

Then, I looked at myself. I had literally no money, still $150 in debt with my parents. I got quite a bit of allowance every week($13), yet I wasn't spending it on anything. Yeah, $6 was going towards debt and phone bills, but that still left me with $7 to spend. If I was getting a good $7 a week, how was I still broke? Well, I did sone searching around my room: Found nothing. Then I went into my brother's room. And would you look at that? Tons of money hidden under his pillow(Not in his personal bank, which we both had one to call our own). And even better, the amount equated to EXACTLY $112. 112/4 = $28. 28/4 = 7. That means that my brother has been stealing what little money I got PER WEEK for the last 4 months. Oh right then and there I knew he was a scumbag. And who knows how long he actually stole from me. Oh damn I was pissed. From being chased "playfully" around the house with a knife, to him breaking my shit behind my back, now him stealing my money? Oh he better be fucking ready because I was going to tear him a new one in the worst way possible.

1 Month later, I caught him in a trap while he was working outside. And shot him in the body with a BB Gun. I can say from then that I have never lost money, and my brother is actually moderate :D

PhantomStar and vipa like this.
  15. vipa

This is why I like being the eldest, no one there to screw you over, unless it's early April and my dad has some ideas...

Braixen likes this.
  16. Xcel

Xcel Donator

Minecraft:
    Xcel_
    Awhile back, my friends and I would harass and make fun of this old man who lived in my neighborhood. We thought he was a "killer" and would always tell him to kill himself. Then a few weeks later he died of cancer. I was little so didn't understand it. Since I've grown up, I now understand what happened. I truly wish I could take everything back. No matter what we would do or say to him he'd always smile back. He left his daughters and grandchildren without a "papa".

17. Kitao

Kitao ...

Minecraft:
    WastedMoonlight
    Damn that hit me in the feels...

18. Smg

Smg Retired | Also known as 'Phaithful' Donator

Minecraft:
    Phaithful_
    Dang.. @Kitao, that hit me there too ;-;

19. Chaps

Chaps pretty not good. Donator

Minecraft:
    Chaappss
    I almost cheated on my boyfriend once..
    I'm not an evil person. ;-;
    Although,
    One time when I was little (like 8) I caught like 10 bugs with a bug catcher and then let them all go inside my neighbors house.. O3O

motocicletar1 likes this.
  20. Kizkuto

Kizkuto uhhh Donator

Minecraft:
    Kizkuto
    Maybe not the evilest thing I've done, but It's the only thing I can think of.

I've lied to people to in which make them happy, and make them feel loved.

motocicletar1, ZakMuir and Chaps like this.