Echo's Inactivity

Discussion in 'Peaceful Survival' started by Sir_Tealsworth, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Sir_Tealsworth

Sir_Tealsworth Leader of Echo | Server Vet | J&H Build Team Builder

Minecraft:
    MrDeathSquilliam
    As I'm sure some of the members of the community are aware, Echo's activity has been tanking lately and I'd like to clarify a thing or two.
    • We are not quitting survival just yet, there are still a lot of projects in Echo we would like to finish (and start) so fear not.
    • Each officer has their own reason for being inactive, I can't speak for all of us but the majority of the issues are school or work related availability conflicts.
    • This does mean large scale projects like the UF will be put on hold until we get back.
    • Unfortunately at this rate we can expect full activity no sooner than summer of 2018.
    • Due to the way our internal government is structured you may see one of the officers with the leader rank, please treat them the same way you would treat me as they are now the stand-in leader of Echo.
    I hope this post will dispel any fears or concerns regarding Echo's continued existence. Please be respectful to all Echo members in our absence. Thank you for your understanding.

2. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs Obviously not a loser Donator

Minecraft:
    WhyDoWeNeedNames
    I've been on. And I've been bored. I don't know what to do. I think we need to start to recruit some new players. Instead of waiting for them to apply on our thread, we should be trying to find builders and getting them to join our faction. Of course, only officers and the leader can invite, so this may be hard. But it's just a suggestion.

3. TwageTomato

TwageTomato [Helper] | Coder | 4.5yr Vet | Experienced Builder Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Twage
    Perhaps go look at some of the more highly rated plots in creative and see if you can't convince those proven builders to join our ranks, eh? Plenty of great recruitment opportunities out there.

tence3000 and RulerofMobs like this.
  4. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectator Extraordinaire ~ Donator

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    So that's what you were doing... sneaky :P

Sir_Tealsworth likes this.
  5. TwageTomato

TwageTomato [Helper] | Coder | 4.5yr Vet | Experienced Builder Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Twage
    I personally haven't invited people whose plots I've rated. I literally came up with that idea as I wrote my post above lol

Sir_Tealsworth likes this.
  6. SpookySmg

SpookySmg TheRealMod+ | ❤12-27-16❤ | K.O.S.S Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    TheRealSmg
    Yea if I was being truthful I've been busy doing my staff work when I'm on the server and when I'm off the server I'm usually doing my own irl thing/working/doing school work/hanging out. I do my best to get on survival when I can tho