Don't read this if you hate me

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by gippy, Mar 10, 2014.

1. gippy

gippy DO IT Donator

I've been losing friends lately so I wanted to make friends but I forgot how to so if you want to be my friend then tell me

2. Kimme

Kimme

Minecraft:
    kimgle (kimme)
    Hi ^-^ I barely know you, but I don't hate you. Some people are just stubborn and my one friend 'hates' me and refuses to talk to me because I know who someone likes and I can't tell her. It's little things like that, that can upset people, but don't let them get to you :)

Really, start a conversation with someone, don't get mad and try to be light and fun and happy! If you find someone with common interests, then it's easier to make friends. For example, I like Doctor Who and I met a girl irl who does too and now we are super close! If someone is trying to change you for the worst (to grief, to advertise, etc), even if they are 'cool' or 'popular' don't fall under the influence and avoid them.

Avoiding doesn't mean not talking or ignoring or walking away and acting like they are disgusting. If they try to start a convo, steer away from the topic you are avoiding or just exchange simple 'Hi's when you see them. You'll drift apart and they'll catch on. I hope this helps ^o^

3. dmuds

dmuds Old man Jenkins

Minecraft:
    dmuds
    now i can give a partial story on why yet if i have perc get on this, he'll give you the full story.
    so the reason so far you're hated at the moment, we thought (me included but it's false) that you were poofberry. an old d*** on the old forums. IMPORTANT EDIT: yet now we know that you are not him. as for me, i am very sorry for this and i shouldn't have done that. END OF EDIT you can find his MAIN new account @ItsPoofberry. that's a reason why we don't like poof. he made how many accounts now? 24-30 alts? the worst also with this is that on every single one, he would be spammy and annoying. so that's why.
    but now that i see you're true identity, i don't believe this anymore.

cookiefonster likes this.
  4. ProCraftz

ProCraftz

Don't feel bad...I don't have friends either XD

5. Kimme

Kimme

Minecraft:
    kimgle (kimme)

Uh you basically called him a d*** saying you thought he was poof and that poof is a d***. Poofberry changed, this is an old subject and old story and I found it a bit rude of you to point fingers at him. He was upset that he kept getting banned and didn't know how to control his feelings at the time so created alts to help him but its an old story so just let it go. He really is a nice pers

teitan likes this.
  6. dmuds

dmuds Old man Jenkins

Minecraft:
    dmuds
    here's the thing:
    this was from BEFORE this thread.
    he's not much of one anymore. but still, we need to keep an eye on him either way.
    edit: post edited

7. EpicMonkeyYT

EpicMonkeyYT

All of my friends got helper and stopped hanging out with me O.o