Do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Chilla, Jan 28, 2019.

Tags:
?

Do you smoke?

1. Yes

20.0%
  2. No

80.0%
  1. Trevor

Trevor Donator

I’m only 13 I don’t know what a ‘kush’ is.

2. Kaiiven

Kaiiven Donator

Minecraft:
    Kaiiven
    It's giggle smoke mate.

t3mptr3s likes this.
  3. Smogg

Smogg ex-m.o.d Donator

only marijuana

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
    NoThisIsAmanda likes this.
  4. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Kush is Marijuana

Smogg, ItsJerry, Kaiiven and 2 others like this.
  5. SLVSHPANDA

SLVSHPANDA Custom Title Donator

Minecraft:
    DiviXion
    I've smoked cigarettes, weed and shisha before. I don't count vaping as smoking but if you think it is, then I've vaped before too.

With cigarettes, I think it's a definite no go zone. I've had a deck in my lifetime and that was enough to nearly get me hooked. The first time around, it's usually rough on you but you'll adapt very quickly and soon enough it'll be smooth. It's highly addictive and the last cigarette I smoked was the one that I realised I could've gotten addicted to it. I haven't done another one since then, which was early last year. I don't really smoke ciggies often but I don't think having one once in a while would cause problems ONLY IF you understand how highly addictive it is through experience and have a strong amount of self-control.
    In other words, don't do cigarettes.

In terms of weed, I just replied to one of the threads but anyways, I haven't had it too often so I don't have much input on it. I recommend trying it once in your life since weed isn't a drug that would ruin your life. Unless you're in a bad mental state, obviously don't do it but it's an experience that should be interesting. Also, I've heard of synthetic weed and the sorts. Don't do that shit. Only smoke the real thing and none of the synthetic stuff. It'll kill you faster than a lot of other drugs.

Shisha is a good one, but still will damage your lungs if you do it enough times. It's much more toxic than a cigarette, but it's much less addictive, even though it has flavour to it. It's nice to have with friends but smoke in moderation if you do plan to do it. It gives you a light headed feeling like cigarettes so a can of any soft drink should do well with it, since it helps you breathe better or something.

My input on vaping is that it's nice but it's stupid for anyone who isn't trying to quit cigarettes or something. Honestly, if you don't have an addiction problem and you're vaping just to look trendy or the sorts, you're already on a fuck off list of mine. Although it does have a strong flavour and I'm pretty sure it doesn't hurt your lungs, but I don't really know too well.

Anyways, that's my experiences and thoughts on smoking and shit. I'm still young in a sense so maybe my thoughts about it will change but right now, that's how I see it and I don't see much changing.

sebastiann, t3mptr3s and Chilla like this.
  6. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

weed, yes when the time is right. cigarettes, never. tried one when i turned 18 bc it was legal but i hated it.

retirednow likes this.
  7. MC_Scout

MC_Scout Fearless Leader Staff Member Manager

Minecraft:
    MC_Scout
    Guilty

8. Teddie

Teddie Donator

send the kush fam
    anything else is disgusting

9. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator