Discord Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by witchchick128, Sep 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    I make a lot of threads.

Alright, listen. I’m working on a Discord server (which will be publicly released once it’s finished) and I need some help. I’m looking for overall advice, channel ideas, bot recommendations, etc. Everything to make my server perfect. The server is an overall hangout place which will be frequently updated and moderated by an active staff team. As of now, I am the only person behind the operation, so please don’t shy away if you want to help out.

I’m also looking for testers, so if you want to see the early stages and be rewarded with a rank that does nothing, message me on Discord (SILAS#0342) (EDIT: The tester role has been filled.) I’m also in search of some people to be staff on my server, message me if interested. I’m taking everyone regardless of age, however the interviews will be very strict.

There is no release date for the server, however this thread will be locked containing a link to the server once I have gotten everything I need.

Ganbatte!

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    ItzLilac and sebastiann like this.
  2. Teddie

Teddie Donator

i have nothing better to do with my life
    me
    you alrerady have me

3. Glass

Glass what Donator

Minecraft:
    GlassisGlass
    lol gamer i cant add you so add me Glass#4547

4. ItzLilac

ItzLilac Donator

Minecraft:
    ItzLilac
    I'd love to help! I'm no newbie to Discord. Feel free to add me! Triggered Jäger#0837 (don't ask, it's a joke between my friends and I, lol)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.