Daily koths for factions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Stroof, Aug 6, 2018.

?

Should daily koths happen

1. yes

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Stroof

Stroof if ur read this ur big gay lmao Donator

My suggestion is that since right now factions is kinda dying since theres not much to do and no one really pvp's even though the map is 3 weeks old, that they add daily koths at times good for most of the major timezones like UTC EST etc because right now on days without koth theres not much to do so daily koths will allow for more times to pvp and fight since no one fights besides koth

2. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    I agree.
    Although outposts and crate drops were a massive step in the right direction, we need more stuff to do in between building bases and raiding etc.
    More KOTHs is an easy fix until at least next map when more events would be appreciated.

3. Stroof

@ItsHarry Could you take a look at this? If we have more koths it will encourage people to be more active (also make sure they are good for the biggest timezones EST and GMT)

4. jovanhon

jovanhon potato is a food

nahhh, bad, only people like jovan can keep up with koths everyday

5. Stroof

Then dont go to every koth people have a choice but otherwise people dont pvp

6. jovanhon

jovanhon potato is a food

if those who cant keep up dont go to koth, then those who can will get ez cap, then there will be like so much keys, that it'll be worthless

7. Smg

Smg TheRealMod+ | ❤12-27-16❤ | WALK WITH ELIAS Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    TheRealSmg
    Not worth it, the rich would just get richer

EmoFruits likes this.
  8. EmoFruits

EmoFruits EmoFruits Donator

Minecraft:
    EmoFruits
    i agree

9. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    Agreed with this.
    I want more KOTH's generally but only if there is a player count to fight at those KOTHs.
    A step was taken in the right direction with outposts but more events like so are needed to keep the player count high or more things to do.
    In other faction servers there are gambling systems, arenas of sorts, wagers, another currency system, another aim to factions rather than raising funds for KOTH.
    I'm not saying these are the absolute solutions but these sorts of things help make servers like factions more popular, then later more KOTHs can be added and there will be more of a fight.

10. ILABORIOUS

ILABORIOUS BEST EU Donator

No point for daily KOTHs, it's literally free keys and it will seem like KOTH is a common event which some players will just give up like they already have

11. ILABORIOUS

Adding more events doesn't make the player count any higher, crates and outposts added and it's still the same, more KOTHs is just worst, and more of a fight you mean 3v1s

12. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    Outposts created more of an incentive to fight and there were more fights when the server reset and it made some people more active initially, including myself.
    It's just there wasn't enough after that to keep players much longer. Outposts are good and all but aren't enough alone to keep the factions player base.

13. ILABORIOUS

Faction's SOTW was always active no matter if there was spawners or no spawners so that's hard to tell, but yes it got everyone active again because there was something new on the server