Creepiest thing that happened to you at night.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by thesaber903, Apr 7, 2018.

1. thesaber903

thesaber903 Mabelen / Editor Donator

-

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    NekoNebulus likes this.
  2. LizzieTheSober

LizzieTheSober a person who used to help :') Donator

Minecraft:
    waaaaahluigi
    okay ready this is pretty wild, so one time at 6:00 pm it was light outside, then later at 12:00 am it was dark outside!!!, isnt that fucking terrifying? spooked me real good

3. Katerina

Katerina Former Mοd Donator

when I was 12 I was walking back home from my neighbour's house and I saw a big red-eyed cow looking at me. I looked away in panic and then I looked back it and it was gone and the only thing I heard for the next five minutes were those little bells they got hanging from their neck
    my family heard the bells too but no one saw a cow, no one knew where those sounds were coming from either
    that's probs the most paranormal shit I've experienced so far kek

ItsJerry likes this.
  4. Bruhtrash

Bruhtrash 100% FC!!! Donator

Minecraft:
    MrHakenRock
    I remember over the summer last year I was alone with my dad. It was about 2:oo in the morning and I woke up for some reason. I sat up to check for a remote to turn off the TV and as I looked straight ahead I saw the biggest centipede (I've ever seen), which was at least the size of a thumb.
    [​IMG]

ItsJerry likes this.
  5. AbductedSnake

AbductedSnake Java Coder Donator

Minecraft:
    AbductedSnake
    I was sleeping and I woke up to someone robbing my house.

6. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    We have bats around here so every night you hear them squeaking and their wings and it's creepy as.
    There's so many of them too.

I also didn't shut my door properly couple weeks back so having a cat wake me up was kind of creepy.

NekoNebulus likes this.
  7. Katerina

But if the robber saw him he could have killed him so it's better if you just keep sleeping if someone robs your house
    d8b.png

Sakujo likes this.
  8. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    Nothing super scary comes to mind.
    I did come across one of the scariest videos I’ve ever seen at around 11 PM or so one night and had trouble falling asleep if that counts...?

Keep in mind I don’t scare easily by those “creepy youtube videos” so if this was enough to scare me then yeah it’s bad

PM me if you want to know the title of the vid

9. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    I have 2 and they’re both really stupid.

1. Me, my dad, and my two sisters were hanging out. It was late spring and like 6:00. It was bright out. I got tired and took a nap for like 15 minutes (dream time).

A study conducted by William Dement shows that dream time is almost identical to waking time. Saying that, you’d think it would be light out still, right?

I had been asleep for 3 hours and it was dark. It spooked me the right out.

Does that count?

2. I was falling asleep and I get this weird thing where I recall a moment in my day and I’m thrown into it for about 5 seconds. I was playing MC earlier that day and I had encountered a ghast. As I was calming down, feeling warm and ready for a good dream about eating a pickle with Terry Crews or something, and the ghast fire noise (you know, the ‘AHEAAAA!’ it makes when it fires a fireball) played in my head. I almost shat myself that night.

BONUS: This didn’t really happen in the nighttime but it’s still funny. My pops had woken me up and I fell back asleep. He woke me again and I immediately perked up and jumped - like, physical jumped - out of bed and landed on my feet. My face was a literal O_O at that moment. Me and my dad laughed for a good couple minutes. Then I ate some motherfuckin’ toast. With butter on it. Mmmmmm...

10. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    i mean
    my friends and i went on a camp and we slept in dorms and i woke up at like 3am to find myself lying on the road in the carpark all alone with grazes all over my body, and when i tried to get back into the dorm, the door was locked & everyone was asleep
    found out later that morning that my friends pranked me and carried me outside bc it was the last night of camp which is also considered prank night lmao

Lone likes this.
  11. Katerina

How tf did they carry u without waking you up

12. capsa

capsa Donator

Minecraft:
    capsa
    you got that right

Lone likes this.
  13. Joeyy

Joeyy Silly Goose of the year 2022 Donator

Minecraft:
    jeowee
    (Inb4 dont watch Minecraft vs Real Life at 3AM clickbait)