Creative suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by sunflower, Jan 12, 2018.

1. sunflower

sunflower my teeth hurt a lot 'cause i grind 'em with stress Donator

Minecraft:
    rozmxn
    Since creative is a forever-dying minigame (and c1 literally just... needs a revamp), i'd not only say to give us world edit (not the basis of this suggestion) but also give us more ways to create our builds.

This includes:
    - making a modification where you can use an item or a command to set the plot floor, weather, pvp setting, gamemode and time for all players that enter your plot.

This is a stretch, and it too is not the basis of the suggestion, but reseting the Creative worlds isn't a bad idea either. I know Creative spawn-plots would be up for grabs, but you could always inform players and do the giveaway like last time?
    Anyways, this isn't what my main suggestion is (which is above).

This wouldn't only make creative better, but maybe would attract players back to Creative.

thanks <3
    - ex/3722

2. Smg

Smg TheRealMod+ | ❤12-27-16❤ | I.M.A.G.I.N.E Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    TheRealSmg
    no to w/e
    agreed with weather/plot floor and that stuff

really, I just want plot squared

3. sunflower

Minecraft:
    rozmxn
    personal opinion, i don't like it, but if we did do plot squared here are few things that would happen:

- all plots would be fucked up (becuase of PlotMe's generator), so a map restart
    - it would be a little complicated for some players
    - the plot merging feature is very messy and causes lag (i've heard?) when a player has 20 plots connected (like me, I have 17)

if some of these were fixed im all for p^2

4. Evence

Evence Moderator | Half A Year Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Evence
    I see where you are coming from with these suggestions, so i'll start off with World edit.

1. I think giving everyone World Edit is a good idea on paper, but in-game it would create way to much lag to handle. Even if you limit world edit use to, for example, 20 blocks per minute, then what's the point of even having World Edit? Disagreed

2. I think this would be a great idea. Having the ability to modify your plots settings adds a whole new level to the quality of ones plot. Agreed

3. I would have to disagree with a full reset for the Creative Servers, as people still play on Creative every single day, and I don;t think they'd want to have all there hard work erased. Disagreed

4. I do strongly agree that many spawn plots/near-by spawn plots are inactive and should be given to someone who will bring life to the plot again. Agreed

My Suggestions: Add PlotSquared

- Evence [Herobrine]

5. Cheez

Cheez Admin Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Cheezi
    It wouldn't mess up any plots. PlotSquared has a special plugin just to convert from PlotMe to PlotSquared safely without messing anything up.
    Plot Merging also doesn't cause lag (with experience using it on my server), I've created huge cluster plots with no lag issues whatsoever.
    About the confusing part, that is a bit true, but it wouldn't be hard to explain via. an info board at spawn, or someone just googling the commands.

6. sunflower

Minecraft:
    rozmxn
    I've had trouble with it in the past via my own server, but I guess this will still work.

Thanks for the insight though :)