Copy and Add-On

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Bilbo, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    ok this is gonna be a fun game this is how it will work:

I will start out by putting a sentence and the person below you has to add on to that sentence, then the next person adds on to the sentence and it keeps going.

Example:
    Person1: hi I'm Cody and
    Person2: hi I'm Cody and I like donkeys
    Person3: hi I'm Cody and I like donkeys that have eyes

Etc and it keeps going I'll start off!
    Copy:

Hey I am

Nessa likes this.
  2. Raslink

Raslink ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Donator

Minecraft:
    Raslink
    Hey I am not responding to this post again.

3. stanateez

stanateez hongjoong enthusiast Donator

Hey I am not responding to this post again. But I will,

4. Safoya

Safoya

Minecraft:
    basicallysaf
    Hey I am not responding to this post again. But I will lick ponies.

5. mochi

mochi t̶̀h̶e̵ ̷̧͝c̵̨á̢t͘ Donator

Hey I am not responding to this post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like

6. sss

sss Donator

Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy

7. ValentineAmy

ValentineAmy in college Donator

Minecraft:
    ValentineAmy
    Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and

8. nivels

nivels Donator

Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love

9. Xirevert

Xirevert ( TheFireroll ) Donator

Minecraft:
    TheFireroll
    Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. GlowInTheDark

GlowInTheDark Thought I was an atheist, til I realized I'm a god Donator

Minecraft:
    DeoxysSpeed/DeoxysAttack/GlowInTheDark3
    Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her.

11. X__Ninja__X

X__Ninja__X yeep Donator

Minecraft:
    X__Ninja__X
    Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums

12. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse

13. whazzupman33

whazzupman33

Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim

14. Safoya

Safoya

Minecraft:
    basicallysaf
    Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup

15. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk

16. katlynn

katlynn "Dear heart, why him?" Donator

Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty?

17. LiquidKrypton

LiquidKrypton

Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty?

katlynn likes this.
  18. momand

momand ex-god Donator

Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? I know, it's definitely not as tasty as homemade meat wraps, but I guess the stomach wants what it wants.

katlynn likes this.
  19. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? Hey I am not responding to the post again. But I will lick ponies. I don't like pie. I enjoy watching Netflix and Chilling, but I love your mom ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I never slap her. I also love ITSJANDH forums and ur mom's purse filled with ink to the brim. Your mom likes chicken noodle soup cause idk.. Maybe its tasty? I know, it's definitely not as tasty as homemade meat wraps, but I guess the stomach wants what it wants.
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The stream starts, and so my spam begins. It shall not end until i am banned. I shall fear no mod, sub to no streamer. I shall live and die in the Chat. For i am the value in the bomber. I am the BM in the lethal. I am the salt in the defeat. I pledge my keyboard to the Chat, for this stream and all the streams to come.

20. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ The stream starts, and so my spam begins. It shall not end until i am banned. I shall fear no mod, sub to no streamer. I shall live and die in the Chat. For i am the value in the bomber. I am the BM in the lethal. I am the salt in the defeat. I pledge my keyboard to the Chat, for this stream and all the streams to come.i like to watch my videos on po..portable devices

Phoenix likes this.