constantly getting stuck by sending too many packets

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by _Restrictionz_, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    Your username: SOS_Reaper

In which minigame/server does the bug occur: Skyblock

Detailed description of bug: I built a huge mob grinder which contains two parts, 1. a slime farm and the other a normal mob farm. Upon putting in all my 34 slime spawners, i went to do a trial test. It turns out that if I was anywhere near the hoppers or the area of the slimes dying, i would lag/ glitch out and be stucked or in other words, sending too many packets. The cause of the problem i believe is the spawners and the deaths of the mobs... This issue is quite annoying as there is no way i could really collect the loot if i keep on getting stuck.

Its also quite a dangerous tool which can be used to "trap players". As long as the player enters the zone, you can somewhat permanently trap the player as you will not be able to send messages or enter commands in that zone. The only way for them to be untrapped is if the mobs stop spawning. If i was to put an account there to afk 24/7, that player would be pretty much trapped 24/7...

And yes i am on 1.8

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  2. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Might have fixed it. Make a new report if it still happens after next server restart with evidence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.