[Community] The Seismic Plan

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fluttershy's Assassin, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluttershy's Assassin

Fluttershy's Assassin

The Siesmic Plan
    Hello guys, Perc here, and I am introducing: The Seismic Plan! What is The Seismic Plan? The Seismic Plan is a plan that includes 2 suggestions that helps the ItsJerryAndHarry server in Donations and Activity. It also satisfies the majority of the community, allowing both Donors and Non-Donors to get the Game-Changing perks that the EULA restricts in Donating.

The Credit Effect
    This suggestion includes is an idea. Much like Mineplex's Gems or Hypixel's coins, ItsJerryandharry should have their own Credits. These credits are earned through hours played in Survival, Factions, Skyblock, and Creative, beating maps in parkour, or winning games in BuildIt!, Herobrines Chamber, OITC, or SG. Coins Variate, such as:

3 credits per hour played in Survival, Skyblock, ect.
    5 credits per map beat in parkour
    10 credits per game won in SG, OITC, ect.
    Prices may range on the owner's choices.

With these coins, you can buy Game-changing perks. This includes, but isn't limited to:
    /fly in Survival: 1500 credits
    5 spawners in survival: 500 credits
    SG premium: 500 credits
    /kit prot4 in factions: 45000 credits
    Prices may range on owner's choices.

The Unusual Looks
    For the many people who play TF2, you know what an unusual is. for those who don't, here is a small explanation:
    An 'unusual' hat or cosmetic piece is one with special effects. not a flaming effect, but a crit effect or an ender effect.
    If you read the explanation, You'd know how this is going to work. The idea is that people can buy and wear pieces of armor that have special effects, like a smokey effect, critical effect, ender effect, ect. This, unlike The Credit Effect, can be purchased with pets and disguises in the Server Store.

The Final Diagnosis
    This suggestion is a plan to help re-imburst the J&H community, and bring more cosmetic items to the shop! It also brings more people online and makes the server more active. With more people coming, more donations will be sent, ect ect. If you have any ideas you would like to share, just post them below! your ideas will be mentioned on the main thread!

Have a nice day, ~Perc

Because valentino0249 told me to <3

Posted Side Suggestions

@YehFrost: you should just be able to transfer your Factions, Survival, and SkyBlock money into credits.

@TurdBurglar528: Perhaps kick the AFK player after 2-5 minutes if repeating in a circle *Cough*AFKpool*cough* or simply staying still

@ItsStartheFox: The ability to transfer coins between players, almost like gifting/trading them for goods.

@Boozington: we have to think of a name right? Maybe Doo Doo dollars, fart coins, crap coins, shet shillings...

Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
  2. John_0696

John_0696 Johnora The Airbender Donator

Minecraft:
    John_0696
    This seems like a very good idea, i like it man, it would make the server fun :D

Agreed

3. LGC PUMPKIN

LGC PUMPKIN

I defiantly Agree. This is a very good idea. We all want perks for the server but we can't donate for them. This would be a good way to get those perks.

4. LaColeman

LaColeman Leaving (INAL)

Minecraft:
    LaColeman/SeahawksFan12
    Being suggested multiple times but still,

What the hell, Screw it, it never gets old. :D

Agreed because of the fact that this would be good for achieving our perks :D

5. Seattle65000

Seattle65000 sweg master

Minecraft:
    Seattle_
    Agreed, because the EULA has taken away pretty much everything donators have (check out the store...)
    And this would mean that if you play more or practice more, you get perks, making more players join.

Syborge likes this.
  6. vool

vool

Agreed +1

7. LaColeman

LaColeman Leaving (INAL)

Minecraft:
    LaColeman/SeahawksFan12
    Exactly, why do you agree though?

8. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

Agreed!

It's a better way to have to pay for it, since with those tokens, you can get multiple things at once!
    WE WILL STOP THE EULA IN ITS TRACKS ONCE AND FOR ALL MUAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHASFHKJLASFL:KSFASFA

DiamondCraft likes this.
  9. Sml32

Sml32

Minecraft:
    Sml32
    Agreed! This will change everything! It will be fair for everyone to get perks using credits! Loved the idea!

10. vool

vool

becus im happy and its a cool idea

11. LaColeman

LaColeman Leaving (INAL)

Minecraft:
    LaColeman/SeahawksFan12
    There has to be a reason 0f why you think it is a cool idea.

12. vool

vool

no i dont have reasons just the idea is cool

13. Maker

Maker Scrub Donator

Minecraft:
    iMaker
    This Idea is amazing definetally Agreed.

14. Andy

Andy Mod Staff Member Moderator

Minecraft:
    Overtale
    Agreed,
    I was thinking of this when the new EULA surfaced :D
    It would be nice to purchase perks with igm, like the oitc perks and the sg perks

15. TurdBurglar528

TurdBurglar528 Diary user

I agree. Because it makes me feel like that's what made most of those servers fun
    10X Agreed

16. Shadow_Folf

Shadow_Folf

Who the hell wouldn't agree with this? It is well thought out, it is loved by many, it can replace things ingame, it can be earned, and satisfy many of us. The only thing that bothers me, is that the credits thing is not original, but hell, this is a great idea.

Fluttershy's Assassin likes this.
  17. YoshcraftMLG

YoshcraftMLG E.T Sniper~ Actual Sandwich

Minecraft:
    Ezou
    this is a pretty good idea, im gonna stay neutral though, because /fly isnt nesesarily an advantage, more of a perk kinda thing.

18. LiquidKrypton

LiquidKrypton

Disagreed.

I'd love to agree with this idea, and personally I believe it's a great idea, but there's something called boosting.
    It's common in games where you level up where you play games with only 2 people and 1 of them purposely wins OITC on every game so they could bring up credits. It could be punishable, but still very hard to identify people who boost because it also might as well be a 1v1.

19. Fluttershy's Assassin

Fluttershy's Assassin

What if for OITC games it had to be over 5 people in 1 game for the credits? That would work.

Lastboy11 likes this.
  20. Shadowed_Flame

Shadowed_Flame Not #2 in OITC...

Minecraft:
    HarryDesigns
    I agree, but I may need some tweaks and fixes. For example there needs to be a player minimum of 4+ or so to prevent boosting and such.

Fluttershy's Assassin likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.