Community Based Top Players.

Discussion in 'One In The Chamber' started by Pancho, Jun 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    Ok, so this isn't one of those threads or posts, videos, etc. we're there is a person just making a "Billy's Top 100 OITC Players List!!!3!!1!!!1!" I'm making a Jerry And Harry community based OITC top 10 players. Basically how this will work is...

•Say who you think is the top player on your list.

•You can tell me why you think this person is your top player but you don't have to if you don't want to.

•This is not top players of this year this is the top players of ALL OITC HISTORY.

•You may not vote for yourself under any circumstances.

•No arguing or I WILL contact staff to settle the situation.

•It would be much appreciated if anyone who views this can reply to the thread, this is because I will need a good amount of votes so classify the players.

The video will work like this, I'll just be listing the top voted players on this thread, I will not be putting a little notepad monitor capture just scrolling down the list. I will be putting video highlights of the top players that are either sent to me or on YouTube or any other video platform. Players that have legitimately been banned for hacking will not be put on this list.

That's pretty much all for this thread, good luck to eveyone

My Vote Is Beef__Chizzel because of the long 1v1 win streak and his many strategies he created

Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  2. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    SS Ace. Maybe not best PvPer but wins everything

SSAce and Pancho like this.
  3. branj10

branj10 Since Jan 2013 ❤ Donator

Minecraft:
    xZre
    In my opinion, PickkleUniverse <3 and Duckswaggs_gen2. I picked both of these players because, They're the one who teached me how to play oitc in the beginning <3

Trevor, StonN, sool and 2 others like this.
  4. CoasterLegion

CoasterLegion

Minecraft:
    CoasterLegion
    Probably duckwaggs_gen2. I rarely beat him, also because he's number one on both ELO and Top players rn.

5. PwnZwn

PwnZwn lol gtfo my page

Minecraft:
    PwnZwn
    Ya see i would choose me but im not a cocky fxck so ima go with the one and only Beef_Chizzel mah bro

Pancho and j0sef like this.
  6. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    :)

7. TheRealObama

TheRealObama President

Minecraft:
    TheRealObama
    In my opinion it shouldn't go by leader board because that puts level before skill. In my opinion the top players are.
    1)Duckswag_gen2
    2)Ratchswag_gen4
    3)Me (TheRealObama)
    4)Niiki
    5)PickklesUniverse
    6)ImNotGoodAtDE
    7)MeatBoy0
    8)Alexis1101
    9)Kate_xx3
    10)ShadowFlames

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Darkstorm77, Pancho and Smg like this.
  8. ConstipateMango

ConstipateMango Donator

I'd probably have to go w Zanq, Pickkles, Rax, and Ace.

safoya299 and j0sef like this.
  9. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    What's rax's ign

10. minecraftbeast94

minecraftbeast94 Donator

Minecraft:
    minecraftbeast94
    OK so I chews Chizzel man and the freaky one BTW minecraftbeast94 sucks and i mean a lot if you didn't know

11. ShadowFlames

ShadowFlames Donator

Its gotta be Beef.

No arguing with a 96 1v1 win streak.
    Just isn't

Atm tho I'd say top 4 (not ordered) are Pickkles, Eassen, Duck and Kai

Oh yeah and Obama you really underestimate me and a lot of others if you think Alexis, Kate or MeatBoy are that high up :P

j0sef likes this.
  12. SellZy

SellZy Donator

Minecraft:
    SellZy
    I'd say @Beef__Chizzel.
    He was a huge inspiration for me when I started playing OITC back in the day. He still is a huge inspiration for me and in my opinion, stays the king of OITC.

13. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    Tbh there are maybe 2 people on that list that belong there. I understand why you did though, since you joined really recently like 3 months ago. Duck and Pickkles MAYBE but you are not 3rd (not to be rude just stating how it is) and that's all.

j0sef likes this.
  14. TheRealObama

TheRealObama President

Minecraft:
    TheRealObama
    3 months ago? Ive been on this server for over a year playing OITC these are just my opinions tho. And I dont see how only 2 belong there when 5 of them or more is on the leaderboard. I go based on stats and what I see in game not on what you or other people think. Again these are just my opinions of who i think are the best even tho these are no longer up to date.

15. TheRealObama

TheRealObama President

Minecraft:
    TheRealObama
    Like I said before I go based on what I see in game. Ive played more games with them than I have you and maybe you just had a bad day or something when I played against you.

16. TRXMM

TRXMM Donator

Minecraft:
    Tremmothy
    I hate these threads for many reasons but mainly because most of the people who comment on these threads don't play OITC and / or haven't played since OITC was a thing back in 2013/2014. Also, why do people always put themselves in the top lists I will never know. There have been so MANY good players during the time OITC has been around but in my opinion its hard to say who is truly the best. A LOT of people normally just use the leaderboard as the "top" players but levels are purely based on how much and frequently you play. I don't believe there is a best player because everyone has there strengths and weaknesses and its pretty hard to say someone is better overall if everyone is better at different things. For example, people could say "Beef__Chizzel" is the best because he had a 96 1v1 win streak but others could say "Slayer" was the best because he was the person to finally beat him. It all depends on how you look at it but hey if you guys want to waste your time and effort trying to make a top 10 best players, knock yourselves out.

17. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    Complete opposites. Which do you think? The leaderboards do or don't show skill?

Edit: @Tremmothy Theres no need to be rude. We aren't "wasting time", it's our choice.

18. TRXMM

TRXMM Donator

Minecraft:
    Tremmothy
    I never claimed that it wasn't your choice I'm saying that its pointless. When you have your "best player" then what? What will making these threads achieve in the long run.

19. Jit

Jit

Minecraft:
    Jit_
    The point of a thread is not to achieve something. We will have a discussion on who the best player is, if that's okay with you.

20. TheRealObama

TheRealObama President

Minecraft:
    TheRealObama

Alright let me say it like this i get how that was confusing. Leader boards do and do not at the same time show skill. Like for example people like duck, lana, and more are on the leader bored those people are high up and have high skill but there's other people who have ranks which gives a xp boost and since leader bored goes by level before anything they are up there even tho they only got like a 1.3 k/d and a .31 w/g that's not skill that's just playing a lot of games getting a lot of kills but also getting a lot of deaths .... Those are just the "average joe" skilled people who wouldn't even be there without their rank. I was on the leader bored before I got my rank even tho me getting my rank did help me get higher up there faster. So yes the leader bored can show skill but I still go by what I have seen in game even tho the leader bored plays a small factor in my decision. Also on my top 10 list those people was not in order that's the 10 I could think of.

Soupbased likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.