Can't get into server

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Bonni, Jul 22, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonni

Bonni

Minecraft:
    Neko_Kookies (current), commonly known as Skyeminder (old user).
    I'm Neko_Kookies. I've been having trouble getting into the server, it doesn't say I'm already logged onto the proxy, it says that the network is unreachable, I've tried both server IPs, and what makes it worse is that this has been happening for about a few weeks to a month. This server is my favorite, and it makes me sad that I can't get in. Could anybody help me?

2. Pancho

Pancho Guap Donator

Minecraft:
    PanchoSucc
    ik my suggestions are shit but

Possible Solutions

1. Restart WiFi/Unplug router then plug it back in.

2. Go on this website, http://beta.speedtest.net/ If you see that you're wifi is just generally slow, that might be the problem.

3. Restart your PC, or if you have a USB WiFi Dongle, unplug that and plug it back in

3. Username

Username Donator

Try finding a solution in this thread: http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/java-net-socketexception-network-is-unreachable.108187/

Also, if you don't find a solution in that thread, try use one of these IPs:
    1) 142.4.210.28
    2) play.itsjerryandharry.com
    3) bigfatsmella.review (Note that this IP is temporary and may change)

Also, it would help us to understand your problem better if you sent a screenshot of your error message and if you referred to this thread when reporting a bug: http://itsjerryandharry.com/threads/tutorial-how-to-report-bugs.26/

4. VoidedMortal

VoidedMortal The Inactive One Donator

Minecraft:
    VoidedMortal
    I've been having a similar issue. I tried all the things Skillz and Pancho suggested and nothing's worked. The error just says can't connect to server, and when I try to join it just says this: 2017-07-22_14.19.38.png The problem started around 2am this morning so I'm hoping it fixes itself later today.

(EDIT) I discovered that my firewall was blocking the ip so you may want to try that if you have this issue

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  5. Mookey

Mookey OITC Veteran Donator

Minecraft:
    Mookey_
    Are you using any Malwarebytes? If that's the case, try turning it off. It blocks the server's IP address, therefore not being able to join the server.

witchchick128 and sool like this.
  6. Stolas

Stolas waffles > pancakes Donator

Minecraft:
    sugarish
    They already said it was solved with a Firewall (I believe).

7. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    Issue was already solved, reporter said it was caused by a firewall problem.

If you are using Malwarebytes' live protection, I recommend disabling it as it is known to have false positives.

VoidedMortal and Stolas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.