CALLING ALL "THATS SO RAVEN" FANS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic / Spam / Memes' started by Odilon, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Odilon

Odilon Donator

i couldn't breathe when I found this out, but DISNEY CHANNEL HAS CONFIRMED A THATS SO RAVEN SEQUEL... here's the good part... STARRING RAVEN SYMONÈ HERSELF!!!!

translation: so there use to be this great, disney show that was the shit that debuted in 2003 i believe and it started Raven Symonè; and it's still the shit now and it was just an amazing show and they've made a sequel after the 4 seasons.

i'm also assuming that the pilot will be filmed next year, and debut late 2017 on the disney channel. pretty exciting.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    Magical, Zhiqing, Joseph10003 and 4 others like this.
  2. NerdNerd

NerdNerd Donator

Minecraft:
    NerdNerd100
    If this is true I am gonna cri. That so raven was the shit ,but when it was cancelled it was truly sad and heart breaking to see one of the best Disney shows go away and to bring a new era of semi crappy Disney shows.
    [​IMG]

Odilon likes this.
  3. Odilon

Odilon Donator

completely confirmed, by Disney Channel and casting is now opened & the plot line has been confirmed!!!!!!

stupid and NerdNerd like this.
  4. Praetor

Praetor Dead| Female Rodent Donator

Minecraft:
    PraetorOfRome
    I misread this thread. I thought it was "That's so Ramen". :P

Odilon likes this.
  5. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    raven said on the view that the spinoff is going to be years later. she's going to be raising two kids as a single mother, and one of the kids are going to experience visions.

im so excited for it. i already love the storyline.

Joseph10003, stupid and Odilon like this.
  6. Odilon

Odilon Donator

it's finally removing the disney channel stereotypes where the parents are a together, and they're two self-obsessed attention seeking can't even technology parents. she is a single divorced mother which is actually a step up for the disney channel's sake.

also; i hope we see some of the old cast members (like cory and chelsea return.)

Joseph10003 and Kaylyn like this.
  7. Kaylyn

Kaylyn resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    kkaylyn
    disney is definitely improving and showing actual real life situations, like gay couples (like in finding dory, and good luck charlie) and now a single mother to a younger crowd. i think that's amazing because children can actually relate to things now, and kids don't have to think that they're different from anyone else because they don't have a father/mother figure in their life, or they might have two dads or two moms.

Zhiqing, Joseph10003 and Odilon like this.
  8. blok

blok Donator

I saw that episode of good luck charlie :P

Kaylyn likes this.
  9. rosellavio

rosellavio Donator

Finally! I was so tired of those crappy Disney shows that were on 24/7. Now an old classic that everyone likes is back again!

10. Phoenix

Phoenix Donator

I SAW THIS ON INSTAGRAM AND I'M HYPED AAAH

11. Magical

Magical . Donator

this and everybody hates chris was my shit back in the day