bye

Discussion in 'Goodbyes' started by davey, Apr 6, 2019.

1. davey

davey Moderator Staff Member Moderator

alright welp... it's time for me to leave this place.

my reason for leaving, you ask?
    well, this place just isn't somewhere i want to be anymore. in my roughly 10 months of being back here, i have let the server take over my life. i rarely leave my room, up until a month ago i played no other games, and all i did was play on the server. it wasn't healthy, and i let it get in the way of a lot of aspects of my life that it shouldn't have. i tried to quit the server on multiple occasions, but i just kept coming back no matter what, so i resorted to something stupid and got myself banned. i absolutely do not think i made a good choice, but it's the only way i could see myself completely stop playing.

a little reminiscing,
    i remember when i first built my computer in the beginning of june last summer. i was so excited, except i only had one game, tf2. the reason i had no games was because i'm cheap and i was saving money for the steam summer sale, so i had no games. i was so bored, i resorted to downloading minecraft on june 11th. that was also the day i returned to JH and applied for staff. a month and one day later, i was pulled for an interview, and a day after that, i was accepted. i was then helper until august 18th, when at around 4pm i was promoted to moderator, along with my close friend embracive who was promoted to mod+ at the same time. i was a mod until november 20th, on which i resigned from the staff team for the first time. anddd then i came back a little over a week later on december 1st. from then until feburary 8th, 2019 i was staff. i was staff for about 7 months i think, and it was wild. i'm not gonna say it was amazing, but i'm not gonna say it was horrible. i made a lot of friends and i learned a lot of valuable skills as staff, and i won't ever forget my time here.

special thanks to,
    i want to thank some of the people who made my time here special. obviously, this list isn't everyone who was my friend/ helped me out here, just who i can remember. if i left you out, please don't be mad. it's 4am and i don't know what i'm typing.

long

@Embracive - my longest time friend and best friend on the server. pat, you have helped me so much you don't even know. you taught me how to be a good staff member, helped me out when i needed it, cleaned up my messes, and you were an amazing friend. thank you for being my best friend and for teaching me how to be a great staff member. we definitely gotta play halo when it comes out <3

@Ezzerland & @t3mptr3s - thank you so much, both of you. you were always looking out for me, guiding me the right way, and telling me whenever i needed to start doing something or immediately knock my shit off before i got killed. thank you both for looking out for me and caring about me and helping me when i needed it.

@Jerome - holy shit man. thank you so much for all the help you given to me. you're the most caring and emotionally supportive person i fucking know. you always listened to my shit, and helped me out when you could. you're insanely hilarious and damn near everything you say makes me die of laughter. thanks for being one of my closest friends and one of the people i trust the most.

@Negree - michael, you are one of my closest friends i've made on the server. you're hilarious to be around, you help me out when i need it, and you're overall just an awesome person. remember man, we were the dynamic duo lmfao. i'll never forget my second staff term, it seemed like we were always in a call with each other, doing the same exact shit. i didn't even know you that well, but when you reinstated your rank, you were the one who convinced me to come back, then we became close. i'd still consider you one of my best friends on the server. thanks for being one of my best friends and always being there for me.

@Andy - andy, let me tell you this first, you are one of the funniest guys i have ever met. every time i call you, i end up dying of laughter in some way. you're awesome to be around, you're fun to talk to, and you're supportive. i'll never forget our late night conversations about the server and the direction we each thought it was going. thank you for being such a great dude.

@Left4Lag - aspiremc please check my staff app. thanks for being one of my best friends man, shit i've known you since 2016. granted, we weren't friends back then, but i've known you since then. it's seriously been an honor working along side you, and i'd consider you one of my best friends. thanks for being there for me, making me laugh, and just being a great person. remember duskmc? hehe

short

@hubbo - silas, you're a great kid. thank you for being one of my closest friends. you're one of the smartest kids your age that i know. thanks for being awesome.

@Soap - charlie, i'm not lying when i say you're one of the best staff members i've seen on the server. i can see you getting admin in the future, seriously. thanks for being a great friend and an amazing staff member.

@Zamorak - skillz, you're honestly an amazing person. you're one of my closest friends right now on the server, and i love talking to you man. you're an awesome staff member and you're great at everything you do. sunflower legacy.

@Mxrk - mark, you were one of my closest friends for a while, but we stopped talking as much. we need to talk more man. thanks for being a great friend, and thanks for always being there for me when i needed you.

@Smg - smg, you were a great inspiration to me and an amazing role model. i looked up to you in so many aspects it was insane. you've been going since 2016, and i admire you so much for it. thank you for always being a great role model and someone to look up to. you're an amazing staff member and a great friend.

@Lone - holy shit man, you're awesome. you're great to be around, you're hilarious, and you're fun to do random shit with. i'm so happy you got admin, you deserved it so much. goodluck with being an admin, nose.

@Splat2n - you were a great friend when we were close man, we gotta talk soon though. play some smash or fortnite, i can guarantee i'll lose because i suck ;)

@ItsJerry & @ItsHarry - thank you guys for allowing me to work on your server. it was an experience i'll never forget. thank you for letting me create so many memories here. it's been great, i guess.

byebye
    right now, i am permanently banned on the server and i have left the discord server. those two platforms i will obviously not be interacting with further. i may or may not be popping on the forums every now and then, but not as often as i normally do.
    thank you for everything, it's been great.

edit: okay i almost forgot my discord, if you ever need me add me:
    Davey#6807

:sunflower:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    Skillz, Elida, Negree and 12 others like this.
  2. FuegoeZ

FuegoeZ [God] Donator

Minecraft:
    FuegoeZ
    Bye take care of yourself .

davey likes this.
  3. Trrevor

Trrevor There's always tomorrow Donator

Minecraft:
    mokerz
    Bye davey, good having you on the server.

davey likes this.
  4. hubbo

hubbo Donator

Minecraft:
    HUBB0
    BRO I FUCKING LOVE YOU. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING YOUR HEALTH OVER A FUCKING MINECRAFT SERVER. YOU'RE SO FUCKING AWESOME AND UR ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS. I LOVE YOU TO DEATH MOTHERFUCKER. KEEP TALKING TO ME ON DISCORD OR I'LL BE quite sad

davey and Trrevor like this.
  5. Aran

Aran Donator

why are you banned? lol

davey likes this.
  6. hmj

hmj Donator

ilysfm. you're also one of the best people I've ever met on here. idk what I'd do without a friend like you on here. please never cut ties with me bro. you're amazing

davey likes this.
  7. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Spectating Mom Extraordinaire ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    I love you kid! You already know if you ever need me to hit me up on discord

davey likes this.
  8. Embracive

Embracive Former M.O.D + Donator

Minecraft:
    Embracive
    I love you man <3

This may sound bad, but the staff team won't ever be the same again in my own opinion

davey likes this.
  9. Lone

Lone Lonely Admin Donator

Minecraft:
    xLone
    We'll still keep in contact and play Apex together even though we're both horrible at it. <3

davey and t3mptr3s like this.
  10. Andy

Andy Helper Again Staff Member Helper

Minecraft:
    Cincccino
    i love u dude

play smash with me

davey and t3mptr3s like this.
  11. Negree

Negree Resigned Donator

Minecraft:
    Negree