[Build It] Spawn Map

Discussion in 'Map Submissions' started by AreThreeSeaTea, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AreThreeSeaTea

AreThreeSeaTea Donator

Minecraft:
    R3CT, Jacky19
    IGN: R3CT

Minigame: Buildit [Spawn]

Description of the map: This mesmerizing work of art in which you see was made solely made due to boredom. I created this spawn in Skyblocks world 1, which is shown in the places where I have exceeded the island building limit. Exploration of this map will increase if accepted, for I may then have the opportunity to export it as a new save file by staff to then work on it with extra elbow room (That includes making all the flowers) Over the past few years of my experience on the Jerry & Harry server, I have noticed a downfall in the population of build-it players, hence the theme being sci-fi/modern in order to help bring back its popularity once again.

Screenshots: Attached below are screenshots of the build with and without Shaders for the mere purpose of dramatization. jerry and harry wallpaper.jpg
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2017-06-25_01.04.13.jpg 2017-06-25_01.03.59.jpg 2017-06-25_01.05.53.jpg 2017-06-25_01.06.05.jpg 2017-06-25_01.06.33.jpg 2017-06-25_01.06.20.jpg 2017-06-25_01.06.53.jpg 2017-06-25_01.07.07.jpg 2017-06-25_01.08.49.jpg
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Credits to:
    I am the only one in which worked on this map, however I would like to give credit to xocami , LilCoffee , Jassseh and UnicLeo for inspiring me to excel in my building skills and giving their opinions to contribute to the design and for all the care and support they've given me over the time we've shared on this server. You guys mean a lot to me and it wouldn't be fair unless you were credited as well. :)

#MakeJerry&HarryGreatAgain

Sakujo, lols, Lethalities and 5 others like this.
  2. momand

momand ex-god Donator

nobody ever goes on buildit tho

haha just kidding, it looks fantastic! a little too grey n blue for my taste but other than that i love it!!!

Username and AreThreeSeaTea like this.
  3. AreThreeSeaTea

AreThreeSeaTea Donator

Minecraft:
    R3CT, Jacky19
    That's why I thought it needed an upgrade. And yes I suppose so but I wanted a unique look, unlike any other spawns. Perhaps if I do get a copy of this map transferred to my saves folder, I can add in some more colour.

momand likes this.
  4. ZeusV

ZeusV Former Moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    ZeusV
    I love the advanced detail in this spawn. It's well built and not copied. I hope I see this spawn in BuildIt because you have my vote.

5. momand

momand ex-god Donator

honestly the grey n blue isn't a bad thing, it's just my personal aesthetic

a lot of people like grey n blue together, so don't think of it as part of my critique

AreThreeSeaTea likes this.
  6. Rivenze

Rivenze Donator

It looks great!
    Well done!
    I hope this BuildIt spawn gets accepted.

AreThreeSeaTea likes this.
  7. tence3000

tence3000 Donator

Minecraft:
    tence3000
    This would be an amazing new spawn and I love it!
    Great design and I can see a lot of effort went into this even though it was done out of boredom.
    Maybe if buildit gets a revamp this can be used in the future.
    Good luck with this!

Loocy and AreThreeSeaTea like this.
  8. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    In my opinion, this doesn't really fit the style for build it. This seems like way too much for such a small mini game that doesn't get a lot of players.
    Nice build though.

ItsJerry and AreThreeSeaTea like this.
  9. unknown292929

unknown292929 Member Donator

If there is not a lot of players, don't you wanan wonder why ? Maybe this build is the beginning of a nice upgrade .

AreThreeSeaTea and tence3000 like this.
  10. noah

noah Moderator Plus Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    left4lag
    I doubt the spawn is the reason the server is dead. I still don't think buildit needs such a big spawn. Just my opinion though.

11. AreThreeSeaTea

AreThreeSeaTea Donator

Minecraft:
    R3CT, Jacky19
    I agree, however a lot of people explore the current spawn and hang out in it like a lobby, that is why I have made it relatively big, based off that intention for more people to hang out.

noah likes this.
  12. ItsJerry

ItsJerry DEAD SERVER!!! LMAO!!! Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsJerry
    lol we usually don't deny maps but I can already tell you we will never accept this map
    1. Build It is dead.
    2. Way too big
    3. What is the point of being open on 4 sides? The whole point of a spawn is to place signs, there is nowhere to place here.
    /close

Sakujo, AbductedSnake, Stolas and 8 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.