Other Games Black Ops 3 or Halo 5?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by SlamStoneMC, Nov 15, 2015.

1. SlamStoneMC

SlamStoneMC A member who knows people

Minecraft:
    SlamBam1214
    The two most hyped games have been released, Halo 5 and Black Ops 3. As the title says which game did you enjoy the most?

katlynn likes this.
  2. Braixen

Braixen The Gay <*w*> Donator

Minecraft:
    JadeTheManedWolf
    Screw both, BO3 multiplayer is too complicated IMO and I dont enjoy the story line like I did with 1 and 2. Zombies tbh are the only thing I would play.

I've never been a big fan of the Halo multiplayer either, although H5 is the first game to show masterchief as the ENEMY of the spartans, instead of the hero, and tbh a change like that is promising lol

SlamStoneMC likes this.
  3. Contemptible

Contemptible | Former Mοd | Donator

Minecraft:
    --
    Halo 5,

You would be disappointed with Black Ops 3.

katlynn and SlamStoneMC like this.
  4. Tsolay

Tsolay Artist Donator

Minecraft:
    Nanometer
    The thing is, who would actually believe Chief is the bad guy. If you play the game, the whole Hunt the Truth crap isn't actually in the game. Thank you, 343. Halo 5 is okay but it's not very fun to play except when you play with friends. Most of my friends have Black Ops 3, so I'm often left by myself playing Halo 5.

I'm a big fan of Halo, but Halo 5 just doesn't capture my interest enough to play alone. I could do that with Reach, 3, and All the other Halos.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
    SlamStoneMC likes this.
  5. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Black Ops 3 defiantly.

MAVAfox likes this.
  6. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

Obviously Halo 5. Though it lacks compared to older installments, it is enjoyable, especially with friends. I love putting together a party and owning others on SWAT, Breakout, WarZone etc. Campaign is cool, definetly a step ahead from 4's.

SlamStoneMC likes this.
  7. Tsolay

Tsolay Artist Donator

Minecraft:
    Nanometer
    I agree. I'm not trying to say I hate the game and it's terrible. What I meant earlier is that it isn't as fun as the older Halos.

SlamStoneMC and vipa like this.
  8. ANumber2Pencil

ANumber2Pencil Resigned ______________________________________ Donator

Minecraft:
    ANumber2Pencil
    Where is Fallout 4? <--- Now that's the most anticipated game.

JackplaysMC, Warden and vipa like this.
  9. TheUndeadBrave

TheUndeadBrave Life's too short, make the most of it!

Minecraft:
    TheUndeadBrave
    Black Ops 3

MAVAfox likes this.
  10. vipa

In my opinion, people who tend to like BO3, don't know that they're paying $60 for something they already have. It's the same situation we've had since MW2, a re skinned game with little effort put into it just for Activision to make profit. There's a lot of better games from this year, MGS 5, Fallout 4, Halo 5 and even Star Wars Battlefront 3.

11. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    Black ops 3 I guess..

12. Completion

Completion veteran c: Quantum?

Oh my god... First of all Star Wars battlefront should throw itself away, halo 5 is ew and bo3 is better

MAVAfox likes this.
  13. vipa

Black Ops 3 fails to successfully accommodate its map design for the new movement mechanics, which Halo 5 perfects. Halo is an Arena shooter, so it is the more competitive game, since it has equal starts, map control and flow, counters, and skill based tactics. Not to mention the trademark map editor for Halo is getting a huge overhaul. It takes months for beginners to actually start getting decent at any Halo game, except for 4, Halo 4 was an abomination. Star Wars Battlefront 3 is just for casuals, I don't agree with EA's decision, but the game itself is ok. The main problem for COD is that they are recycling from past games, and it's repetitive as hell. The last acceptable COD game was Black Ops 2, and the last good COD game was COD 4. There's a reason COD gets a lot of harsh criticism from the gaming community, especially the competitive parts. But in the end of the day, people have the right to play whatever game they like.

14. MssR_iTeMpZz

MssR_iTeMpZz

I don't see a problem with map designs lol. Can't please everyone.

15. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    Bo3.

Halo 5 fanboys legit think they are too "good" for black ops 3 players. As if they know everything. Yet all Halo 5 fanboys keep saying the same thing; "same as old game", "waste of $60", "scam", "new game is always disappointing", "not competitive", etc.

Seriously have you not seen the halo 5 multiplayer and competitive gameplay? It's terrible and the guns don't even look that good, it looks like a dildo with a scope on it. I like the campaign though, I guess & the game looks like it's Tron Legacy.

In b4 warn

MAVAfox likes this.
  16. vipa

The gameplay of Halo 5 is competitive, and we haven't seen this level of competitiveness since the Halo 3 days. The visuals you saw of the game is only for its Breakout mode, other modes are more visually appealing, I do agree, though, Halo 5 has its own problems. People do have valid points about BO3 though, not saying it's a bad game, but it can improve, and if Activision learns from other developers, they can pull off another good COD. Watch BDobbinsFTW's videos on YouTube, he explains the main problem with BO3, which the majority of the gaming community agrees on.

17. X__Ninja__X

X__Ninja__X yeep Donator

Minecraft:
    X__Ninja__X
    It really depends on style of games you like.
    I personally like BO3 more but just my opinion.
    Bo3 actually is doing better in the market then Halo 5. So judging by that BO3 is liked more by people.
    And the fact that Halo 5 is only one player well really makes it less enjoyable by people who have siblings or friends to play with them.
    I agree that Halo may have some competitive modes that require a high amount of skills. But let's face it
    Black Ops 3 FTW

Bilbo and MAVAfox like this.
  18. Bilbo

Bilbo Donator

Minecraft:
    CORNUH
    I agree activistion could have done way better.

Example:

Cod Ghosts you could intereact with the map, I.e., having the option to place a bomb on a part of the wall and blow it up or some cool Easter eggs.

More intereaction with the map I would say for example

vipa likes this.
  19. MssR_iTeMpZz

MssR_iTeMpZz

No skill....
    LOL
    Have you even played black ops 3?

20. MssR_iTeMpZz

MssR_iTeMpZz

What leaderboard? Free run, multiplayer or zombies?