bad with titles, just read the thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by sebastiann, Aug 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

Do I want to make this thread? not really. Am I making this thread? Yes. I probably should've done this a long time ago but just haven't gotten around to it. I hate saying goodbye to places. It's just not my thing. I'm also not the person to explain my whole life story and list reasons why I'm not gonna be here.
    I'm a dramatic bitch, sorry.
    I haven't played minecraft in a good while, because 1) my brother literally took my monitor, keyboard, and mouse. (don't ask) and 2) I don't have the time. I'm going to be honest, I never got tired of the game. I just never have the time anymore or access. (also let me project here for a second, I miss my computer.)
    The forums + server used to be a place where I could get away from my copious amount of real life issues. Eventually I slowly grew further away from it. I wish it didn't end like that but it did.
    Okay now that's out of the way, I'm just gonna talk and ramble.
    You new folks might not know who I am but hi I'm Sebastian. I have had lots of usernames, too many in-fact. I've been on this server/forums whatever you call it, for 4 years? I used to be a delinquent and got banned once. Played a lot of OITC, actually was on the leaderboards for a nice amount of time. Got involved in a lot of drama, sorta. Oh and I was staff 3 times (is that right? please correct me if I am wrong) It's been a good time here. I've met some life long friends (well I hope life long, you know who you are. please stay in contact with me, i am a sad lonely boy) I'm not going to sit here and say that this place has been a huge influence in my life and other mushy bullshit like that cus I'd be lying. But it has been there. Lots of good times, and lots of bad times. got accused of fake art, trans stuff, getting demoted, and other pointless drama. It's been alright. thanks for that.
    I've gone through 3 names here. Eli, Tyler, and Sebastian. And I thank y'all for honoring that. Honoring a trans person's name/pronouns is awesome. Y'all are awesome(well sometimes)
    I'm gonna tell you what's going on in my life even though half of you don't really care. I'm going to college and moving in 22 days. I'll be studying (and practicing) theatre. I don't have a boyfriend. Uhhh and that's about it.
    So seb are you leaving or not? kinda. I just wanted to make a thread cus I had stuff on my mind. I also don't want to say "bye" or whatever because that would be pointless because I will check in. this is going in general discussion for that reason
    This thread isn't going anywhere, I don't even know why I made it.
    so yeah. if you ever wanna chat, feel free to hmu :') instagram is dearsebastian__ that's 2 underscores

Smg, dinoceros, ZakMuir and 4 others like this.
  2. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    do u still have discord? I wanna keep in touch but not in insta

3. sebastiann

sebastiann Donator

I do have discord!
    Sebastian#7837