Arigato

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Netherr, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Netherr

Netherr Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Well, since everybody is writing these thank you threads and all, I decided to write one as well. This thread is about my one year on the server (My one year was last December 19, 2014 for those who don't know and would like to know)

Anyway, when I first joined the server I was rather amazed. I was wondering why there were so many people (all servers I have joined at the moment only like had 100 people), what were with the ranks, and so many more questions. The first place I went to was Skyblock 1, which I spent the first 4 months of my J&H stay in. There, I meet so many friends such as @JJx5 @Creamcol77 @HostileMonkey @SoccerMonkey24 @Bl4ckThunder5 @Rila @silverpeach2700 @NinjaMonkey274 @ASLANSARP @sundoeRT3 and a lot more people who don't have forum accounts. Sadly, most of these people have left the server already. Out of all these friends I have made, there has the one guy who has always stuck out of me. His name is @RazorScythe99 . He helped me all the time. Giving me stuff, cash, helping me with Skyblock problems, scamming, etc. Overall, you could say he was a 'Helper' just without the name tag and the abilities and commands a helper has. Moving on, when Survival came out, everybody just went there. The people went nuts over Survival for a while. Literally half of the people in Skyblock moved there. I was trying to figure out why then it turns out that people were crazy for Survival because of what happened to the old Survival. Since it was still in it's beta at that time, I watched as my friends, one by one, went to Survival. Sure they visited from time to time but most of them went there. I still stayed in Skyblock because one, I wasn't that interested in Survival and two, even if I wanted to go to Survival, I couldn't because I had no rank at that time. Around the time of my graduation, I was given a new computer and US $100 which I spent on the Herobrine rank for my account. For some reason, I couldn't connect to the server at all for two weeks so I spent two weeks waiting until finally, I could fully log in into my account. I finally got the Herobrine rank hoping that I could join my friends in Survival but then when I finally get into Survival, it turns out it was open for the public already. ._. I kinda was derping out for a while but oh well, what can I do about it. Slowly but surely, I started to enjoy survival. I joined Razor's fac Immortal and was automatically promoted to an officer because he trusted me. This somewhat made me feel happy knowing that people trusted me even though they don't know me. Not much happened here in survival because I only played on it for about a month but I made a lot more friends such as @IBallisticMayMay @xXfofoXxksa2232 @Wario @Zombie @ZB16 @MostLamestGamer and some other people who don't have an account. One of the things I will always remember though is my first report. I reported somebody for... spamming I believe? Yeah spamming, anyway, when I reported around 5 minutes later, @Magical_Sparklez replied saying Warned. At that point, I was kinda freaking out because I was all like wait warned, I'm being warned?! so for a while I didn't report anybody out of fear that I would be warned once more. Ever since that report I did, I started becoming active on the forums which is great because I wouldn't have met such great people. Then Factions came out, since I had the rank at that time, I could join. For those who didn't know, the Factions beta gave you the stuff you get in a kit starter had. Since I was a total noob at Factions, I would store leather armor and stone tools in my enderchest thinking that I would rarely get it :p. When I started roaming around, I found a cave and inside that cave was @MrDeathWilliam . Being the total noob at PvP, I lost against him. I had Leather armor and a Stone Sword while all he had was an Iron Sword. ._. Here, I also met a lot of friends. In fact, I made the most friends such as @zezze_99 @Ani @xEnteii @JohnnyBoyLlamadoPH @TheBowzArrowz @forever_lucas @Kick_In_Ass_ @NickerPan @LilaRok @Chaos2014 @ProCraftz @Polardrago USER=8223]@EnderCreeperPlaysMC[/USER] @Enderbrine2_0 and a lot more who I cannot remember ._. Anyway, thank you to all of you guys whether I met you in-game or forums. You guys have helped me through hard times, you guys are like an online family for me where I can be myself and get accepted. Hopefully, I'll stay here for another year and I thank you for taking time out of your lives to read this.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  2. ItsLucas

ItsLucas Agent V | Veigar Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsLucas
    Nice to meet you here, too.

Remember how I know you? You are the first to post suggestions on my first staff app. c:

Netherr likes this.
  3. ShaunPoppy830

ShaunPoppy830 Used To Be Poppy830 Donator

Minecraft:
    ShaunPoppy830
    No tag :(

, anyway, congrats on 1 year!

Netherr likes this.
  4. Netherr

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Actually, I didn't tag you because I actually met you on the forums. Remember that weird conversation we had and it turns out you were 'drunk' because you were extremely sleepy?

ItsLucas likes this.
  5. ShaunPoppy830

ShaunPoppy830 Used To Be Poppy830 Donator

Minecraft:
    ShaunPoppy830
    Ye. Also, I won't forget th original FNAF crew NEVER! Even though @LGC PUMPKIN and @Akhakk went inactive, we still have the memories.

6. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Wow Nether.
    I'm disappointed.
    No tag </3

Jk ;)
    Late congrats on a year tho c:

Netherr likes this.
  7. Netherr

Minecraft:
    Netherlasting/Netherr
    Same as Poppy, met you on the forums :P

8. TheBlackHamood

TheBlackHamood Feel Pain, Accept Pain, Know Pain

Minecraft:
    twista_17 & _Hamood
    I dont think we met on the forums, not everyone see's me on the server without me seeing him

no tag </3

happy one year!

Netherr likes this.
  9. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

Yaaay tagged :D
    Graz m8 my pleasure meeting you too xD

Netherr likes this.
  10. ChargedMerc

ChargedMerc no Donator

Minecraft:
    ChargedMerc
    Now it's 10 days because according to you, it was on December 19th 2014. Well, congrats.

Netherr likes this.
  11. Kick_In_Ass_

Kick_In_Ass_ Lol Donator

I'm glad we're friends.
    Happy 1 year and let's go for another one :D

Netherr likes this.
  12. Hellotoyou

Hellotoyou [Legend] Donator

Minecraft:
    hellotoyou12345
    Arigato=Thanks

Netherr likes this.
  13. ChargedMerc

ChargedMerc no Donator

Minecraft:
    ChargedMerc
    Welcome to the forums, it's now 2014, and according to you, you joined on December 19th 2014
    (
    jk)

14. SoccerMonkey24

SoccerMonkey24

Aww Nether this is so sweet!

I'm so happy to be your friend! :D

Netherr likes this.
  15. VietnamHax

VietnamHax Team Prestige.

Minecraft:
    VietnamHax
    This has been a great year! kbye

Netherr likes this.
  16. Cally

Cally Back from The Dead Donator

Minecraft:
    CallyWasHere
    This has been a great year glad to be back on forums team speak and server

17. Lethalities

Lethalities Donator

Minecraft:
    Lethalities
    I'm EnderCreeperPlaysMC you wanna change dat tag name to Max Neith xD *so happy to be your best friend *

Congratz friend C:

Netherr likes this.
  18. jjv16

jjv16 21

Minecraft:
    jjv16
    Nice job on one year :) good luck in the future!!

Netherr likes this.
  19. FatalDannyV

FatalDannyV

Happy one year!

Netherr likes this.
  20. vipa

vipa the hornace of death Donator

It felt like a kick in the nuts when you left me and my bro out. But on a serious note, you were a pretty good person to have as a friend.

Netherr likes this.