Any Advice?

Discussion in 'Real life stuff' started by SaberBTS, Jul 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberBTS

SaberBTS ~||Singer, BTS ARMY. || TurtleBros <3 ||~ Donator

Minecraft:
    thesaber903
    Hi, I'm going to not make this dramatic.
    Anyways, since two years ago, my sister started lying to me.
    Bear in mind she's three years older than me.

She started making excuses not to play with me because she's older, now I know that everyone grows up and doesn't have time for games.
    My sister plays games 24/7 and eats slop.
    It's painful to watch her grow up to become a big mess and she's my everything.
    She makes me feel welcome at home, household and everything.
    I helped her when she started feeling really depressed, and she doesn't give me anything back like a smile or anything.

Since she has her own friends online, I'm not allowed to join in for any of them.
    If it's because I'm annoying, chatterbox or just a younger sister in general.
    That's an unfair chance for her to stop me playing with her, I mean I'm not going to shout at anyone.
    "Private games with friends" She's had her two years, so I want to join but I don't know how.
    I told my parents and everything but they don't do shit obviously.

When I'm not playing with my girlfriend due to her school work at home, I get really lonely.
    My two sisters are busy, my parents are busy.
    I can't arrange anything with my friends outside school, so I got no one to play with or chat with.

2. ItsHarry

ItsHarry Owner Staff Member Owner

Minecraft:
    ItsHarry
    You can't force her to play with you, you should find your own friend group

SSAce likes this.
  3. SaberBTS

Minecraft:
    thesaber903
    I could, I spoke to her about it and she said she'll play with me more often.

4. quakingariana

quakingariana Donator

Being an older sibling, if my little sister attempted to force her way into my friend groups, I'd be hella annoyed. Not trying to be rude, but if there's an age gap, there's bound to be a reason why your sister doesn't want to mingle you and her friend group. If you're how old the forums says, your sister is 19!! That means that there's a hugeeee age gap there. She's already an adult. Maybe her and her friends deal with things a bit more mature, or maybe she just wants her privacy. I've learned from having 3 other siblings that as I got older (being the 3rd child), my older siblings opened up to me more and more because I matured. I think you should respect her privacy and find other people to hang with around your age too. You don't want to make her feel pressured or uncomfortable. She's not gonna stop loving you if you guys have different friends. And being there for her is kind of an obligation, considering you're related, so don't expect anything in return every time.

ItsHarry likes this.
  5. Senchies

Senchies Hard Ass Pigga Donator

Minecraft:
    Senchies
    Oof, by 16 you should understand why she wouldn't want to hang out with a younger sibling all the time, much less have her intrude on time with her friends.

6. RulerofMobs

RulerofMobs We waste a lot of time crying over wasted time -NF Donator

Minecraft:
    TobertReondis
    Personally, I find it extremely annoying when my younger siblings try to hang out with me and my friends. You should have your own friends to hang out with.

Senchies likes this.
  7. SaberBTS

Minecraft:
    thesaber903
    I'm 14 irl, so she's 17.
    Sure, but I can't tell if she's annoyed or not because she doesn't give that expression on her face.
    I respected her privacy ever since she started lying, and I'm the youngest but I'm still mature but I only just want to play once with her as because I don't get played with someone much as my parents are busy.
    I'm not expecting anything in return, I was hoping a smile or at least something related to that.
    And I can't go outside alone, I have to have someone with me so I can't meet up with friends or anything, my parents are so busy and my two sisters are really busy too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.