Amandq’s Unofficial Guide to Buying and Selling Spawners

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Amandq, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Amandq

Amandq lil’ moderator Donator

Minecraft:
    Amandq | Amanda
    I have seen a lot of players in game asking about what a certain sells for. There isn’t always a clear cut answer since some people charge more because of their limited quantity, but there is typically a range that each spawner sells for.

Note that this guide is a rough estimate of what each spawner sells for. These prices are the range that I sell/buy spawners for. These prices may change, as the economy is always changing.

Passive mobs are usually the cheapest priced spawners. You can use these spawners for food as well as selling the loot they drop.

CHICKEN- $150,000 to $350,000

COW- $250,000 to $500,000

PIG- $250,000 to $450,000

RABBIT - $100,000 to $250,000

SHEEP - $200,000 to $400,000

Neutral mobs have more chaotic prices. They drop quite expensive loot that sell for great prices. If you are interested in making profit, setting up a farm for these mobs will be worth your while.

PLEASE NOTE!

The Iron Golem prices usually differ between months. Some people ask for higher than $30,000,000 for a single spawner. It may be worth it if you are already loaded with money, but try and bargain for lower if you can.

ENDERMAN- $1,000,000 to $2,000,000

IRON GOLEM- $25,000,000 to $35,000,000

ZOMBIE PIGMAN - $750,000 to $1,500,000

These spawners drop medium quality loot. They are quite reliable to create exp and loot farms with.

BLAZE - $1,500,000 to $2,000,000

CREEPER- $1,500,000 to $2,000,000

SKELETON - $750,000 to $1,000,000

SLIME - $1,000,000 to $1,750,000

SPIDER - $500,000 to $750,000

WITCH - $300,000 to $500,000

ZOMBIE - $750,000 to $1,000,000

@Amandq made this thread! Comment below if I forgot anything :-)

last update made: may 15, 2019

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  2. Amandq

Minecraft:
    Amandq | Amanda
    Adding onto what Scillz has said above, Using the /market open command is also very good to use. You can see the item you are purchasing, as well as the price. I, personally, list a lot of my items and spawners on the market place.

Username and Lone like this.
  3. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    _Restrictionz_ - cmnvb - Apex_Cmnvb
    Give it a bit more time and the prices will again rise up. This is because there are less players playing now meaning less spawners being injected into the game from crates as well as more money being generated into the economy by the second. What it really comes down to at the end of the day is who wants it more. I personally dont see much with money so i just buy IGs with them even if they cost like 35mil lol so yea...

Amandq likes this.
  4. Amandq

Minecraft:
    Amandq | Amanda
    The market price for everything has inflated greatly. Near the reopening, an iron golem costed as little as 500k because that was considered a lot of money. Everything changed, though and now people sell for 30mil which kind of blows for newer players who want to start getting rich.

Investing in the market is a good idea. I honestly only have iron golems for the retail value. There are so many better spawners that you can use that are very close in proximity to the price that iron sells for.

Lone likes this.
  5. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    One thing I'd like to add is that .. something is worth what the buyer will pay for it. There are people that whine and cry about how some people price their IG spawners for outrageous prices. The owner can price them at what they want, if a player doesn't want to spend that much then they don't have to. It's frustrating that some players expect other players to lower prices because they don't want to pay for it. I would love to see them go into a store irl and whine and complain to the management and post signs around the store saying "xyz isn not $price".

Rant over.

6. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    True but not true. Iron gives a whole lot more because its iron and they drop more loot compared to like an enderman spawner.

7. t3mptr3s

t3mptr3s ~ Emotional Support Staff Member ~ Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    t3mptr3s
    Not just that but you can sell Iron and the flowers they drop. On average per unsorted chestful I get about $18k. I have 4 spawners right now and it doesn't take very long to fill one chest. They are faster and less hassle than the endermen. Those stupid things have been spawning outside lately.

Amandq likes this.
  8. _Restrictionz_

_Restrictionz_ Donator

Minecraft:
    yea other mob spawners requires a massive amount of space as well.

9. Apex_SkyShadow

Apex_SkyShadow My Doggo & Pupper = Best Doggo & Pupper Combo Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    EwwwApex - Apex_SkyShadow - MC_Scoot - DeskSlam
    I generally put all passive mobs as 300-375k

Amandq likes this.
  10. ziki

ziki

Minecraft:
    ziki
    Always remember to break your spawners with a silk touch pickaxe, made a rookie mistake today :frown:

Amandq and Apex_SkyShadow like this.
  11. Soso

Soso cringe Donator

Minecraft:
    SosoTheOrange
    then why are people selling igs for 60mil XD

12. Amandq

Minecraft:
    Amandq | Amanda
    These are rough estimates. Some players sell their IG spawners for higher, some lower. It depends on who you buy from.

Soso and Lone like this.
  13. YankeeDankee

YankeeDankee myes Donator

Minecraft:
    YankeeDankee
    If water cost 10 dollars in an irl store most people would complain. Also people sell their spawners for an outrageous price to get attention to do a real money transaction (via steam gift cards or paypal - which I think is against the rules). They put their spawners in the market to gain attention and to convey a message. By protesting this behavior (with the same exact method) we stand a chance of possibly balancing the ingame currency, as a staff member censoring this "whining and crying" is very self destructive. You alienate the staff, presenting yourselves as an authoritarian regime and side with the unlawful and mischievous - which drives most people away. Bottom line, by inflating the price of an item due to low supply and high demand for a better profit you are destroying the economy by causing inflation. If a bottle of water cost 10 dollars people would go insane.

Rant over.