AMA + TBH? (Unique Thread Idea)

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Joseph10003, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    Okay, so I am bored and I was thinking that it would be cool to do an AMA thread. So, just comment some questions that you want me to answer and I will try my best to answer them.

Also, since my other TBH thread died out, if you would like a TBH, just ask for one.
    I might not do all the TBH's at once because I might be busy, but I will do my best to get to them all.

• Oh and I would like to say thank you to everyone of my friends and acquaintances that I talk to. The server and forums would not be the same without you guys.

[​IMG]

valentino, Inisity, Miner and 6 others like this.
  2. ItsPacers

ItsPacers Well-Known-Member Donator

Minecraft:
    ItsPacers
    TBH?
    Who is your best friend on the server?

Joseph10003 likes this.
  3. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    TBH, you are a really nice person on the forums and I like that quality about you. I have seen you get into issues in the past with others, but I understand because other people tend to give you a tough time. I think that you have your downfalls occasionally, but overall, you get back up and try again. You are extremely caring and supportive when it comes to me and I couldn't ask for a better friend. When I first met you, I didn't really know you that well, but I when I started to get to know you and understand who you were as a person, I started to talk to you more. I am glad that we still talk and that we are still close friends. Hopefully things get better for you and your mom too.

My best friend on the server is a hard question to answer. I have grown to know so many people on here, but if I had to choose just one person, I would say it is @AmerixanPsycho

Katy_, Safoya and ItsPacers like this.
  4. InvalidStar

InvalidStar

May I have a TBH Joseph?
    If you saw a celebrity in public, what would you do?

Joseph10003 likes this.
  5. Safoya

Safoya

Minecraft:
    basicallysaf
    TBH?

Joseph10003 likes this.
  6. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

TBH please?

Do you think Enid is a spy?
    [​IMG]

7. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    Tbh maybeh?

Joseph10003 likes this.
  8. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

You knew this was coming. TBH. c:
    AMA: If you had the chance to have Lorde come to your house and perform but at a cost of losing a part of your body( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , would you take the offer?

Joseph10003 likes this.
  9. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    TBH, you are a really good friend of mine. When we first started to talk, we just clicked and became best friends pretty fast. Everyday when we all got home, we would all Skype. We don't Skype that much, but I have been busy, so that is understandable and I am sure you have been busy too. I like your style on the forums and on the server. Me and you think the same in most situations and you are someone that I always feel comfortable around. Overall, I am glad that we are still friends and I am sad that I didn't get to meet you when I was in NYC, but maybe next time I go, I can meet up with you. Thanks again for being such a nice and caring person, Star!

If I saw a celebrity in public, I would probably freak out depending on who it was. I would try my best to stay calm at the same also because I wouldn't want to look like I was insane. If it was Lorde though... I would probably pass out. Like I would fall to the floor and faint. It would be a big issue.
    TBH, we have been through so much together. I think I met you around the same time as Star, but I am not sure. I think that you are an amazing person and you are very talented. Like I always tell you, when you became famous, don't forget about me. You have an amazing voice and an amazing personality and you never fail to make me laugh. Your posts on the forums are usually honest and truthful and I like how you speak what is on your mind. You are very pretty and have a nice personality. Hopefully, I will be able to meet you one day. Thanks for being a really good best friend to me, Safa!
    TBH, you are a really nice person. I don't talk to you as much as I wish I could, but overall, I like your personality and your posts on the forums. You also have good taste in shows because you like The Walking Dead. Even though, we don't talk that often, I feel like you have an "approachable" quality to you. Also, you are really pretty.

I'm not so sure if Enid is a spy, but she does seem to possess a weird behavior. The fact she sneaks out all the time and is adventurous is cool and all, but it does make it seem like she is a spy of some sort.
    TBH, I don't know you that well, but I do see you on ts all the time. Hopefully in the future we can talk more because you seem like a person that I would get along with really well. Also, feel free to talk to me on ts sometime.

TBH, I have always thought you were a nice person. You have done things before that I have not liked, but I like to forget about the past. Judging by your behavior now, I would say that we have come a long way. I feel like I haven't talked to you in a while, but hopefully we can talk again soon. Thanks for being a good friend of mine. I'm sorry that we have had issues in the past, but I am glad that we talk more and we moved past those issues. Also, your laugh is really funny. It's like a really contagious laugh c:

Yes, I would lose my
    penis
    I would probably lose one of my fingers. Well actually maybe I wouldn't take the offer. I don't actually know.
    I think that maybe it would be easier just to go see her in concert, but at the same time, having her come to my house would be amazing.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
    Denisvenom9, Miner, tothemoon and 4 others like this.
  10. Rob

Rob Donator

Minecraft:
    unpay
    Omg, Lorde accidentally whipped.

Denisvenom9, Joseph10003 and Safoya like this.
  11. questionmark

questionmark Donator

tbh if you know me well enough?

ama: favourite place to visit?

Joseph10003 likes this.
  12. Chase_16757

Chase_16757 [Donator]

Minecraft:
    ImRosaParks
    To be honest please?

Joseph10003 likes this.
  13. PhantomStar

PhantomStar Zzzzz... Donator

Minecraft:
    StarlightFoxx
    I know we haven't spoken much in a while, but may I have a TBH?

Joseph10003 likes this.
  14. Kono

Kono Former Staff Donator

May I have a TBH you sexy Lorde-lover?
    Q: If you could choose between a vibrant and chaotic world or a gray, safe world?

FailedExperiment and Joseph10003 like this.
  15. tothemoon

tothemoon Donator

Love you too <3

Joseph10003 likes this.
  16. NickerPan

NickerPan Donator

Josephiiiine :) Congratulations!! TBH? ;)

Joseph10003 likes this.
  17. blok

blok Donator

Can I has a tbh pls?

How did you learn about the server.

Joseph10003 likes this.
  18. KokichiOma

KokichiOma Ultimate Supreme Leader Donator

Minecraft:
    Unprepossessing (MappyTurtle)
    Tbh? o:

Question: what would you do to meet Lorde?

Joseph10003 likes this.
  19. Joseph10003

Joseph10003 hi. Donator

Minecraft:
    RetroJoey
    Sorry it took me this long to reply, but here we go.

TBH, I don't know you too well, but I do like your music taste.
    I think that it would be cool if we could talk more soon, so I could get to know you better.
    I am always on ts.

My favorite place that I have visited was probably New York City or New Orleans. They both are unique and I really enjoyed my time spent in both places.
    Oh Chase, where do I start...
    TBH, you are really funny, but also extremely terrifying at times. When I first met you, I thought that you were annoying because you would minimod constantly, but then one day you stopped acting like that. You became a lot more "chill" over the course of a couple of months and I like how you act vs how you used to act... well... in some ways I do. Overall though, even though you freak some people out, you are nice to me and I am glad that I am good friends with you. I also like how you speak what is on your mind. I think being honest on an online community is a good characteristic to have.

Yeah, we haven't talked in forever. I wish that we would talk more because I really liked talking to you on ts.
    TBH, you were one of the first people that I talked to on ts. You and John's channel was one of the first where I felt comfortable talking in. Over time, we stopped talking, but hopefully we can fix that soon. I like your cool, chill, and "quirky" attitude. You are immature at times, but serious when you need to be. I honestly never had an issue when you were a staff either, I just thought you were as active as you could have been, but I understand that you were probably just busy. Hopefully in the future you can get another shot at staff, if you are ready. Thanks for being one of my first friends on here.
    TBH, you are someone that I enjoy talking to and I do wish we talked maybe a little bit more, but we still do talk a lot already. You are a really honest and genuine person. Not only that, but you are also extremely nice. Thanks for being such a good friend to me, Konohito.

I would probably choose a vibrant and chaotic world.
    Whats a world with out a little bit of chaos? A boring one.
    TBH, I haven't talked to you in a while, but last time I did, we were playing AgarPVP together. I think Sellz was there? I don't remember, but I remember that it was fun. You make me laugh a lot when I talk to you on ts and I really like your voice. I know I'm weird...
    Also, you are an amazing staff member. I am glad that you were promoted. The only bad thing is that I wish we talked more, so we should definitely do that soon. Your music taste is also really good. You like Halsey so that is also good too. Thanks for being a great staff member and friend Nick!
    TBH, I don't think that we have ever talked, but I could be wrong. I see you on the forums all the time though, so that is good. Hopefully in the future we can talk more and I can give you a better TBH.

I learned about the server through J&H's videos. I have been playing on the server since December of 2013, but I didn't make an account until January of 2014. I originally only made a forums account to keep up with server updates, but I got addicted to the forums and the community, so I stayed. I am glad that I am still here, but sometimes I do regret it, but then I am glad again. It's kind of like a love-hate relationship.
    TBH, we don't talk that much, but I wish we could more. I see you on ts sometimes, but I know that our timezones are completely different and that is probably the reason why I don't see you on when I am on. When I first joined the forums, I saw that you were extremely active and you had a ton of likes and posts. I looked up to you in the sense that I wanted to be more active. You being as active as you were and still are, made me want to post more and become more active. I think I am a lot more active on the forums and server than I used to be, but definitely not as much as you c: Hopefully we can talk more in the future because I would really enjoy talking to you.

I don't even know what I would do to meet Lorde, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    but lets just say that I would do a lot...

blok, KokichiOma, NickerPan and 3 others like this.
  20. Strikyn

Strikyn Donator

Minecraft:
    Strikyn
    tbh

Joseph10003 likes this.